User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default BAR server question

has ramadi been taken off the rotation? cause ive wondered why i havent played on it in awhile. no biggy, just wondering.

No don't think so, if it has just nominate it, thats how i play Karem all the time =P

Armies have spent a lot of time and effort training their soldiers not to think of the enemy as human beings. It's so much easier to kill them if you think of them as dangerous animals. The trouble is, war isn't about killing. It's about getting the enemy to stop resisting your will. Like training a dog not to bite. Punishing him leaves you with a beaten dog. Killing him is a permanent solution, but you've got no dog. If you can understand why he's biting and remove the conditions that make him bite, sometimes that can solve the problem as well. The dog isn't dead. He isn't even your enemy. - Orson Scott Card - Empire

well today i got on and usuely ramadi was after allabah, and now its haditha, and i saw the server was on maps like office and sinjar and was just wondering if the server had been chaged, i nwas confused lol.

There was talk about removing ramadi on vent the other day.

Anon: Hey Beta, I think that something is wrong with Evilbear's plugin. It just beaconed every CT on jail.

Beta: Do I look like Bear to you?!
    DigitalDJ: Quick! Delete that post before they get ideas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rtdriver View Post
    i have post doing with eG understand them al
    12:24 PM - =(eGO)=™ PIMP DADDY SMURF: I service the government

Hl2Master: And if you ever thought about leaving this division, I would threaten you with a ban :D

10:19 PM - =(eG)=™fathobo: I love you
    10:20 PM - =(eG)=™fathobo: Your probably so furry
    10:20 PM - =(eG)=™fathobo: And handsome

Quote Originally Posted by !EpIc fAiL! View Post
    i hope not. it was a great map.
    But it wasn't (isn't?) popular with the pubs. It really hurts when half the people leave the server when it changes to one out of three maps.

we put Haditha in Ramadi's place. This is just a test to see if we cant get that server going again.

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag.

So wouldnt the server be BAH now?

Though I suppose BAR sounds much more appealing.

Yeah I like this new rotation, really brings in the pubs more.
    - PIMPIN AINT EASY -

when i played on ramadi it was half full to full when i was on. But im fine with haditha, i just dont want sinjar on that rotation.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast