User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Default event: pistol whipping.

ok guys we all know each an everyone of you loves that side arm you got tucked into your belt but you never get much of a chance to use it coz everone else has big mean automatic rifles!
    well heres the plan guys, we will run a few maps(havent decided yet) with pistols only for some good gun fun.
    but you need to support us to get this to go ahead if you like the idea and want to come play post here if we get enough interest we will work out a date for it!

now post your interest!

My website
    Featherfoot07: I wondered how you knew about that for a second, and for a brief second forgot you were an advisor.....

Same here, i would love to play on a pistols only map, maybe like at a certain time like once or twice a week?

I has an interest to make a postings

Anon: Hey Beta, I think that something is wrong with Evilbear's plugin. It just beaconed every CT on jail.

Beta: Do I look like Bear to you?!
    DigitalDJ: Quick! Delete that post before they get ideas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rtdriver View Post
    i have post doing with eG understand them al
    12:24 PM - =(eGO)=™ PIMP DADDY SMURF: I service the government

Hl2Master: And if you ever thought about leaving this division, I would threaten you with a ban :D

10:19 PM - =(eG)=™fathobo: I love you
    10:20 PM - =(eG)=™fathobo: Your probably so furry
    10:20 PM - =(eG)=™fathobo: And handsome

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled_Unit View Post
    Same here, i would love to play on a pistols only map, maybe like at a certain time like once or twice a week?
    depends on how much of a turn out there is an how people like it, if loads of people turn up and love it then yes maybe a weekly/once every two weeks thing i don't see why not

My website
    Featherfoot07: I wondered how you knew about that for a second, and for a brief second forgot you were an advisor.....

Please make sure to remember to make ALL event suggestions, in their final forms, to me. For review and approval. Then I will update the calendars accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Un4Gvn View Post
    Please make sure to remember to make ALL event suggestions, in their final forms, to me. For review and approval. Then I will update the calendars accordingly.
    shall do, i pmed lightning regarding this already.

and will you be joining us?

My website

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast