User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Quote Originally Posted by opscomm View Post
    I get really confused by this, because it says that i only have one class with total negative kills, yet my HLstats say otherwise, since i play almost exclusively on eGO servers.
    have you reinstalled? if you have it doesnt show what you previously had, only what you have done since installing...

Quote Originally Posted by Stickyfinger View Post
    have you reinstalled? if you have it doesnt show what you previously had, only what you have done since installing...
    Reinstalling should not reset your stats. I have two computers that I use to play TF2 with, using the same steam account. I've checked this file on both computers after playing TF2 and they are the same. So I think that the steam servers hold this stat data and when the client connects it syncs with steam. I think that the only time this file would show zeros is on a new steam account or if you reset your stats.

Also I did not make it clear that when looking for stats on a particular class, you need to find that class name and then look at the lines ABOVE that name.

24,400,000+ HPs Healed.

Quote Originally Posted by !Woodstock! View Post
    Reinstalling should not reset your stats. I have two computers that I use to play TF2 with, using the same steam account. I've checked this file on both computers after playing TF2 and they are the same. So I think that the steam servers hold this stat data and when the client connects it syncs with steam. I think that the only time this file would show zeros is on a new steam account or if you reset your stats.

Also I did not make it clear that when looking for stats on a particular class, you need to find that class name and then look at the lines ABOVE that name.
    maybe but i just took a look at my stats, and i have nothing in any class besides pyro and demoman......and i just installed it again today......so who knows...and i have over 30 hours as sniper...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3