User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default I would like to try an event....

This event will be open to all. I am thinking of running a clinic for everyone...my focus will be on good spots to camp, to suppress(both offense and defense) and to be a good supportive player.

I really want to run this clinic because i have seen a grip of eGO members playing the game but not really knowing good tactics and or places to hide. I would need support of a few members of the Insurgency community to also "co-host" this event. The "co-hosters" would need to be experienced and know many of the different spots. Their experience would be most welcomed as everyone has different spots to be effective.

If you would be willing to help me out, and help out the insurgency community, i can be reached by PM, or you can email me at soticrandy@comcast.net. I would like to have a dry run or even a loose event before we take this live, to plan out ideas and the such.

Please contact me from the above information if you are willing to partake or help out. Everyone is welcomed to send comments, suggestion or criticism.

p.s. if im crossing the line of the "boot camp" that other eGO members are running please let me know...maybe we can come up with a cross idea or incorporate this plan into the boot camp.
    Last edited by goooooller; 06-11-2009 at 04:45 AM.
    colorado rocks

it does seem a lot like boot camp.
    i will talk with cappy, see if we can let you incorporate that into one of the camp sessions

My website
    Featherfoot07: I wondered how you knew about that for a second, and for a brief second forgot you were an advisor.....

goooller, I think its great that your wanting to hook the community up with more training time. thats what =eGO= is all about. More Team Work. Great idea. You have my hand in this idea and i will help you effectively train others to find the best spots on these maps. Now with that said, Boot camp is the reason for this, BUT....More training is better. If you take the offdays of the boot camp, or even train on ODD hours so everyone can get a piece of the pie, we could get someting cooked up pretty fast.

I am confuse, a clinic? what?
    Graceful is love, and I love Graceful
    =(eG)=™ Morse

=(e)= vs =(eG)= INS MEGA DUST BOWL
    ↓↓↓↓AUTO-BANNED 30MINUTES FOR THIS↓↓↓↓

We do have an effective bootcamp already in working order. The items you were speaking of, say "camping spots" are individual to each map and should be as dynamic as the battle demands.
    Boot Camp incorporates teamwork as well as effective role playing of your class. For more
    on this Division specialty... see the following thread.

INS Division Bootcamp

And please, for the record, We have a division leadership in place. Any and all requests to do
    something of this nature needs to be presented to and approved by those in command.

I didnt mean to cross any boundaries. I failed to read that thread and missed it completely. I was just throwing out an idea I had and was hoping to get feed back enough to get the ball rolling.

While "camping spots" are dynamic to each battle, I was meaning more of sharing different spots people used...the not so common ones...so if the battle was moving in a direction you could make use of those spots.
    colorado rocks

Ah... that brings to light the fact that a "spot" is only as good as the ability to put fire on an enemy position or deny them the ability to approach via that avenue. It really is a science.
    Come on out next week to boot camp and we'll show you how we put real world experience to
    work in a gaming environment. It works pretty well, ask USMC... they'll tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwat View Post
    Ah... that brings to light the fact that a "spot" is only as good as the ability to put fire on an enemy position or deny them the ability to approach via that avenue. It really is a science.
    Come on out next week to boot camp and we'll show you how we put real world experience to
    work in a gaming environment. It works pretty well, ask USMC... they'll tell you.
    lawl. they know first hand.

Swat is territorial =p

Anon: Hey Beta, I think that something is wrong with Evilbear's plugin. It just beaconed every CT on jail.

Beta: Do I look like Bear to you?!
    DigitalDJ: Quick! Delete that post before they get ideas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rtdriver View Post
    i have post doing with eG understand them al
    12:24 PM - =(eGO)=™ PIMP DADDY SMURF: I service the government

Hl2Master: And if you ever thought about leaving this division, I would threaten you with a ban :D

10:19 PM - =(eG)=™fathobo: I love you
    10:20 PM - =(eG)=™fathobo: Your probably so furry
    10:20 PM - =(eG)=™fathobo: And handsome

<well theres your answer, even when your on the event team you still dont know it all lol

My website
    Featherfoot07: I wondered how you knew about that for a second, and for a brief second forgot you were an advisor.....

Good thread, but it is really up to leadership on those things, by leadership I mean Swat I'm really glad to see you getting more into the eGO community though. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, post on my eGO profile, or Steam chat me I will be glad to help you out... adding you to friends riiigghhhttt NoW.
    - PIMPIN AINT EASY -

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast