User Tag List

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Guys, Warpath has been in constant decline for the past week. It was nice to see the initial turnaround but we still need people to play there.

My question still is this however. You said we needed to show improvement in the ranks, well what is the target ranking we're looking for? It has improved since the announcement was made. Do we have something to shoot for or should I just realize that this map is on its way out the door....

We were looking to see it pass some of our other servers, but as of this morning it is last in the rankings. Since the Blackmesa Final map change, Blackmesa has jumped almost 40 ranks and passed Warpath.

Being last in our TF2 Server rankings, as well as being passed by Blackmesa within a week of BMFinal, does not help.

You know when I'm down to my socks it's time for business, that's why they call them business socks

Look at it this way, BMFinal is a new map, of course people are going to play, its new. Kinda like a new restaurant that comes into town, after the newness wears off people will go back to their old servers.
    Add me: | eGO | Steam

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Dude View Post
    Look at it this way, BMFinal is a new map, of course people are going to play, its new. Kinda like a new restaurant that comes into town, after the newness wears off people will go back to their old servers.
    Not really a new map. BMFinal is just all the changes made to V3 that everyone wanted (back then Mesa had a HUGE following) . V7 caused a lot of people to stop playing at the Mesa and now that it is back to it's trued and tried self they are all returning.

Warpath just needs help getting started.... once the map gets full it normally stays that way til around 12. Egypt is slipping really fast and Blackmesa is just ahead of us so with just a little work we can get this map back in the top 100

it's all i'm playing. my favorite map by far, although admittedly at least partially because i know so many players from playing it so frequently. it's a great map, though. fun times. i'm going to play it now, i think.
    "happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." - mahatma gandhi

Well I have a feeling Warpath will be axed if it cannot surpass BM before the sniper update. I assume the lowest ranking server is going to be axed for a new map (unless it is BM). Guys we gotta get it into gear.

Steamrolls kill warpath. We had two steamrolls in a row last night and the server went from full to empty. I know its hard to prevent them from happening, but when they happen that late the server will not refill until the next afternoon.

24,400,000+ HPs Healed.

Spamfest stalemates ruin warpath. 24 slot warpath servers can be enjoyable, teams move around a lot more than 32 player servers.

I play on warpath a little, and I generally join when the player count is somewhere in the 10-20s because the gameplay is alot faster and teams swap possession of the control points more often.

In all honesty, I look forward to warpath being removed in favor of one of the new sniper update maps.

I would like to see the new payload race in place of warpath. It looks mighty fine.
    http://www.teamfortress.com/sniperupdate/
    I never really have liked warpath but I play there occasionally. Best of luck to those fighting for it!

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast