User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Cool *DeathR34PER*'s Stunt Challenges!

*DeathR34PER*'s Team Fortress 2 Stunt Challenges

I have been thinking about doing a challenge. No, not like challenging somebody, challenge as in something to do that's hard or impossible to do. If I did mention about challenging someone, I would of talked about "who" I wanted to challenge, but I want to challenge "what." If someone can give me a challenge to do, like I said, whether it's hard or impossible, I'll try and see what I can do and get this recorded as a demo or being taken as a screenshot depending on the challenge.

And yes, the only reason why I wanted to start this is because I got no other things to do except shooting and stuff and NOW I feel like just to do a stunt or kill stunt. Decide it, name it, and I'll see what I can do about it. And please, make the format nice like:

Stunt/Challenge Title:
    Stunt ID Number(It's required so I can keep track of who has been given me a stunt/challenge and the maximum code numbers is up to 6 digits):
    Main Point(Meaning what do I do in order to get this challenge completed):
    Any Other Info(Anything else you wanted to add?):

Please note that if I have know about this challenge and you wanted me to do this again, you have to notify me about it. And, I will or will not be on some servers that I would be going for that kind of particular challenges.

So yeah, people give me a challenge to do and I will do it for you. And for goodness sake people, don't give me challenges that's part of an achievement, some other people told me to do this and it's not a challenge for a player in action, it's just part of the game.

NOTE: Admins and Moderators, if this is not allowed to be here, you may for do so move it to anywhere else. Another note, people you may use graphics. Take it for examples what !Woodstock! and Captain Kraken did. And if you want to make a graphic like these, you may go to this Achievement Generator Site.

CHALLENGE Solo #1
    By Candlejack

CHALLENGE Solo #2
    By Frisky Dingo

CHALLENGE Solo #3
    By Deja

CHALLENGE Solo #4
    By !Woodstock!

CHALLENGE Solo #5
    By midget31394

CHALLENGE Solo #6
    By Aneruen

CHALLENGE Solo #7
    By duvel

CHALLENGE Solo #8
    By Helium Lives

CHALLENGE Group #1
    by Captain Kraken

CHALLENGE Group #2
    By Frisky Dingo

CHALLENGE Group #3
    By Captain Kraken

I WILL BEGIN THESE CHALLENGES ON THE FIRST OF APRIL! SO DECIDE QUICKLY PEOPLE! DO NOT WORRY IF YOU MISS THE TIME OF REQUESTING ME DOING CHALLENGES, ANY OTHER CHALLENGES THAT YOU WANT ME TO DO I WILL STILL ACCEPT IT!
    Last edited by *DeathR34PER*; 03-17-2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Adding a big note.

Stunt/Challenge Title:Scout Humiliation
    Stunt ID Number:1
    Main Point:Get a scout taunt kill in front of the enemy spawn, smacking them into the back wall of their spawn.
    Any Other Info:Bonus points for multiple kills.
    Last edited by Candlejack; 03-15-2009 at 02:08 AM.
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    No I'm thinking what I'm thinking.
    So you're not thinking what I'm thinking?
    No cause you're thinking I'm thinking what you're thinking.

oh man that seems hard.

I actually managed to get my scout taunt kill on a sniper in blackmesa though. He was so into his sniping he didn't even see me knock him across cap A.
    My Spy video:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x_Ag6MnjgI[/ame]
    My scout video:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAY5BBz1GZ8[/ame]

=(eGO)= Goretex:I think my graphics card just broke everything is all weird looking.

=(eGO)= Goretex: Masterpiece looked like a oompa loompa.

=(eGO)= Foxhound:That's normal.

Stunt/Challenge Title: Dry Mouth
    Stunt ID Number: 2
    Main Point: Dominate Salty Chipmunk/Maddhatter190 on Blackmesa using only spy.
    Any Other Info: No taunt, No kill.

jesus, both those seem pretty hard, y not ask him to walk on water instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky Dingo View Post
    jesus, both those seem pretty hard, y not ask him to walk on water instead.
    Challenge Title: Walking on Water
    Challenge ID: 77
    Main Point: As a heavy, walk on top of the water from one end of the sewers to the other in 2fort with your gun spinning the whole time
    Other Info: Bonus points for kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Candlejack View Post
    Challenge Title: Walking on Water
    Challenge ID: 77
    Main Point: As a heavy, walk on top of the water from one end of the sewers to the other in 2fort with your gun spinning the whole time
    Other Info: Bonus points for kills.
    LMAO...GL with that one.

Heres one that I have seen done, wether it was on purpose or by accident im not sure but here it is...

Challange title: Flaming Head shot.
    Stunt ID: #3
    Main Point: capture a pic of you taunting over a pyro's corpse that you headshot after hes set you on fire, not with flare gun but with the flamethrower.
    Restrictions: He must be within range of his flamethrower and you have to catch the pic on the top right side where it says you headshot him.

It can be done I think.. you just need some people to stand on. Also I've been headshotted after I burned the sniper with my flamethrower and it feels aaawwful.

Quote Originally Posted by Candlejack View Post
    It can be done I think.. you just need some people to stand on. Also I've been headshotted after I burned the sniper with my flamethrower and it feels aaawwful.
    thats right ive seen that done as well. Hadnt thought about that.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast