User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

The proper way to medic is "healing people?" Rubbish! Healing is for wussies! Barrel in with your saw swinging, I say! Sure, my average lifespan is somewhere around 20 seconds, but since I don't have the attention span to stay alive longer anyway, it doesn't matter. Also, if there were an award for "died most times with a full uber," it'd be ALL MINE! Sure, ubers are nice and all, but that "thwack" of saw meeting flesh? Priceless....

=(eG)=™Davincivirus [S|R]: now i have koolaid and anti viral cream
    =(eGO)=™subtle_turtle =FL=: it's the breakfast of champions!

Quote Originally Posted by subtle_turtle View Post
    The proper way to medic is "healing people?" Rubbish! Healing is for wussies! Barrel in with your saw swinging, I say! Sure, my average lifespan is somewhere around 20 seconds, but since I don't have the attention span to stay alive longer anyway, it doesn't matter. Also, if there were an award for "died most times with a full uber," it'd be ALL MINE! Sure, ubers are nice and all, but that "thwack" of saw meeting flesh? Priceless....
    LOL...personally I hate medics that want to attack or just stay glued onto one guy while any other class is about to burn to death in front of them while screaming MEDIC! MEDIC!.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle_turtle View Post
    That just about some me up too lol.

Meh, you just gotta know the right people to heal (and how to escape hairy situations). If I see a screenshot similar to that one with someone who played the entire round as spy... that would be crazy awesome.
    ~Burning Shadow

"Yo dawg I heard you like OVERTIME, so we put some OVERTIME in your KOTH so you can OVERTIME while you OVERTIME."

I have:
    Cheater's Lament
    Ghastly Gibus
    Tyrant's Helm
    Backbiter's Billycock

Quote Originally Posted by ¤ Frisky Dingo ¤ View Post
    LOL...personally I hate medics that want to attack or just stay glued onto one guy while any other class is about to burn to death in front of them while screaming MEDIC! MEDIC!.
    Well, I used to be a healer character when I played World of Warcraft, but I just can't heal everyone. I actually feel bad when people die just because my medigun is slow...

Talking

I like to ubersaw people.

An uber to axe and taunt.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start]

I've been coming back to my medic roots lately, ill post a SS, but we should put some sort of limit on it, like best screenies from just one round

(of warpath naturally)

That is so amazing I think I need to take notes!
    Pull the pin on the granade and enemies go WHEEEEE!!!!1!

Woah, awesome scores everyone! :D
    I just try overheal everyone so they'll run off and do a lil more w/that extra health...
    that medic healing stream, that's really a leash, everyone do medic's bidding >:]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast