User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

hey welcome back......now you canget back to gaming.
    War dosnt determine whos right or wrong. Only whos left.

=(eGO)=™Foxhound ss {RD}- im in the bathroom
    =(eG)=™ DarkElfa- im in the bedroom
    me- im in the closet
    =(eGO)=™ HitmanX =FL=- im in the kitenen..........OHHH MY GOD!!!!!!

Lol, I kinda feel with you about the traveling part, Fairy. I came back from a trip to Poland and Germany about 2 months ago. First from Norway(where I live) to Poland, then Germany. On the way back, all the hours sitting in the car made me sick, then we took a boat from Germany to Norway. All the time on the boat I was about to throw up, but I didn`t feel for running around looking for a toilet, neither did I feel for throwing up on the floor, or somewhere else. When the boat came to the dock, we had to wait about 20 minutes before we could exit the boat. At that time is was standing next to three drunk men, drinking alcohol. That made me more ill. I wen`t out on deck to get some fresh air, but everyone was smoking out there, so I wen`t back in, smelled the alcohol, wen`t back out a threw up for some minutes. We drove off the boat, 1 hour before we got to my house, I threw up in the car. Not something I`m going to do again for a while ^^ I blame the snitzels....

Yes, maybe, I don`t know.
    Xfire: thecarne
    Steam: jonasjr

sounds like it was fun
    was that school any good?

My website
    Featherfoot07: I wondered how you knew about that for a second, and for a brief second forgot you were an advisor.....

haha London was brilliant, I love it, and answers to other questions, no I didnt fall asleep on the train xD I find it hard to sleep in moving things and I play drums ^_^ have done for nearly 7 years now, I love it xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Carne View Post
    Lol, I kinda feel with you about the traveling part, Fairy. I came back from a trip to Poland and Germany about 2 months ago. First from Norway(where I live) to Poland, then Germany. On the way back, all the hours sitting in the car made me sick, then we took a boat from Germany to Norway. All the time on the boat I was about to throw up, but I didn`t feel for running around looking for a toilet, neither did I feel for throwing up on the floor, or somewhere else. When the boat came to the dock, we had to wait about 20 minutes before we could exit the boat. At that time is was standing next to three drunk men, drinking alcohol. That made me more ill. I wen`t out on deck to get some fresh air, but everyone was smoking out there, so I wen`t back in, smelled the alcohol, wen`t back out a threw up for some minutes. We drove off the boat, 1 hour before we got to my house, I threw up in the car. Not something I`m going to do again for a while ^^ I blame the snitzels....
    haha man thats baaaaad stuff that :S long trips do wear on you in the end though I guess xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ice hearted killer View Post
    sounds like it was fun
    was that school any good?
    the school is amazing ^_^ some of my idols teach there so its like a major wowowowowzer, its a fully fledged degree too so, its like, wow.

xxx

well go get in there
    War dosnt determine whos right or wrong. Only whos left.

=(eGO)=™Foxhound ss {RD}- im in the bathroom
    =(eG)=™ DarkElfa- im in the bedroom
    me- im in the closet
    =(eGO)=™ HitmanX =FL=- im in the kitenen..........OHHH MY GOD!!!!!!

Welcome back Fairy Princess! That's awesome that you do drums, music is so amazing and that's great that you play an instrument Good food for the soul! I truly hope you do well and get into the school, sounds like a great opportunity! Hey, if you have any of your drumming recorded I'd love to hear it
    Last edited by DrNecroNancy; 12-03-2008 at 05:44 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast