User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Ramsey View Post
    Which why I think they said give temporary armor to players when hit by it."
    right but i think armor would be a bit game-offbalanceing, theres a reason theres no armor in TF2, they dont want a scout with full armor get shot at by a heavy have the bullets hitting but the scout still beats the heavy. its a good idea but not when the game is balanced the way it is.

and as for the idea of "10 damage to the spy with a sapper" thats off balanceing yes...mainly because the sap takes so long on a level 3 sentry that the spy will NEED to put more sappers on (because of the almost inevitable de-sap)
    |
    | Arthur Ebersole
    | Siameese Chocolate point
    | ???? --- August 2010
    |_________R.I.P you will be missed
    =(eG)= KetchupMoose : derp derp, i'm doomcat. I'm feline and signify an end of things.

Thereven: Cameras will steal your soul!

^ thanks to Byakuya for makeing me an awesome sig

Love the omniwrench idea would make using the wrench on enemies more plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomcat View Post
    they dont want a scout with full armor get shot at by a heavy have the bullets hitting but the scout still beats the heavy.
    I have seen several engi's and scouts kill heavies easily. Both have full health. Armor only makes the game more challenging, besides it was just a idea.

Keep up the great ideas!..and robo i can so picture you doing that:p

=(eGO)= Use My Teleporter : holy poop godly could be the exclaimation of blackmesa

left click with wrench is normal build

right click is accelerated and uses more metal

The SG mine and remote control ideas are both good

Quote Originally Posted by Doomcat View Post
    right but i think armor would be a bit game-offbalanceing, theres a reason theres no armor in TF2, they dont want a scout with full armor get shot at by a heavy have the bullets hitting but the scout still beats the heavy. its a good idea but not when the game is balanced the way it is.

and as for the idea of "10 damage to the spy with a sapper" thats off balanceing yes...mainly because the sap takes so long on a level 3 sentry that the spy will NEED to put more sappers on (because of the almost inevitable de-sap)
    Never said I agreed with it. I wanted to straighten out the semantics of the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawksniper View Post
    left click with wrench is normal build

right click is accelerated and uses more metal

The SG mine and remote control ideas are both good
    great idea. This really needs to be implemented. I can't tell you how many times I struggle to get my SG built in certain maps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2