User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default keep getting ideas 0.o

Engineer update idea's!

'The Omniwrench 5000'

the omni wrench steals 10% of a players ammunition on his/alternative idea is to steal metal from a target player per hit, 50 metal a hit? only works on enemy players.

-25% build time on engineer units.

'The Lazertron Gauss Pistol'

The gauss pistol increases the damage a target takes by 5% every hit to a maximum of 30% total increased damaged from all sources.

-25% to total engineer health and a further -15% on build times for engineer objects.

'Detonation mine'

The detonation mine is a device planted on your sentries, costing 75 metal to plant and lasts for 3 minutes, when the sentry is destroyed by a enemy player, the sentry explodes dealing huge damage in a large area to enemy players.

-25 to total metal stockpile, the mine takes up valuable space.

comments? ^^ I think some of the idea's are crazy but I keep thinking of stuff xD

I think the idea of planting a bomb on your sentry is hilarious, I would love to do that! I don't know how it would work in game, but I really like it.
    Quotes:

I love crap! I'm the king of crap! - KillerxDebo

I'm making a ban here, Huge Success. - Tiddy

I find it odd that a time of 'cake' is permanent. - Lafinass

Dom has been optimizing code and I've been hitting the server w/ a shoe. - Deacon

I love the idea of a laser pistol. Just so I could run around saying "pew pew pew!".

A mine on your sentry?! I thought you could deploy them around the premises. o.O
    Steam: gannagorf

The omniwrench is a great idea :p

yea nice ideas
    love the mine in your sentry idea
    Anyone can stand adversity but to test a person's character, give them power.
    Control your emotions or they will control you.
    Never let a computer know you're in a hurry.

What ever happened to when the engi in TFC that hit you with a wrench gave you armor? I would like to see that come back into play in TF2. Maybe a upgraded wrench that gives armor to players for a period of time or it absorbs a certain percentage of damage. Or a dispenser that gives armor out and ammo instead of health. So there could be 2 styles of dispensers.

nice ideas, i think the omniwrench is a good one but i think the mine should have a bit more of a catch...maybe...it hurts the engi too? (MUHAHAHAHA)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilRev View Post
    What ever happened to when the engi in TFC that hit you with a wrench gave you armor? I would like to see that come back into play in TF2. Maybe a upgraded wrench that gives armor to players for a period of time or it absorbs a certain percentage of damage. Or a dispenser that gives armor out and ammo instead of health. So there could be 2 styles of dispensers.
    the problem with this is i think obveous...oh lets see..THERES NO ARMOR IN TF2...good idea but like i said..
    |
    | Arthur Ebersole
    | Siameese Chocolate point
    | ???? --- August 2010
    |_________R.I.P you will be missed
    =(eG)= KetchupMoose : derp derp, i'm doomcat. I'm feline and signify an end of things.

Thereven: Cameras will steal your soul!

^ thanks to Byakuya for makeing me an awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Doomcat View Post
    nice ideas, i think the omniwrench is a good one but i think the mine should have a bit more of a catch...maybe...it hurts the engi too? (MUHAHAHAHA)

the problem with this is i think obveous...oh lets see..THERES NO ARMOR IN TF2...good idea but like i said..
    Which why I think they said give temporary armor to players when hit by it.

The mine idea on a sentry is really good. That would be interesting to see implemented in game. Or how about a mine that when a sapper is placed it causes 10 damage to the spy who planted to sapper. Some way to combat a spy would be interesting but probably throw off game balance.

Or how about a way to take control of your sentry? For example, build a sentry in the intel room, then back upstairs to patrol. Then you could take control fo your sentry and watch for incoming spies dressed as players on your team. You could use the machien gun to attack them and see if it is a spy.

I think one achievement for an engineer will definitley be a wayt o speed up building time. Something like "Decreases builld time by 15% but increase metal cost by 10%"

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast