User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

lol i had a dream about playing with eGO players. for some reason i was a scout carrying a full sized shovel.

Don't question my shovel!!!
    [

Good ideas, but the barrel mod kind of makes it a little too "easy". xD

I had a dream I pulled the wings off of a fairy princess. The she just ran around squeaking, until I stepped on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    I had a dream I pulled the wings off of a fairy princess. The she just ran around squeaking, until I stepped on her.
    you nasty nasty nasty person _ I hope you're punished for killing fairy princesses.

p.s. no xxx's for NASTY!!! people.

yeah that sounds nice, but when the sniper update comes out it's gonna blow
    because everyone's wanna be sniper,and im one of those people who blow at sniper:D

=(eGO)= Use My Teleporter : holy poop godly could be the exclaimation of blackmesa

again with the editing! I think ive sorted stuff out a bit ^^ final edit before I post it to valve!? :D lets see what happens! ^^ xxx

I think you need one thing to modify the sniper rifle, one alternate smg, and one alternate kukri. You have an alternate rifle and kukri, but looking at the class loadout you still need an alternate smg... I doubt they will put out more than one thing for the same weapon yet.

Quote Originally Posted by *Fairy_Princess* View Post
    you nasty nasty nasty person _ I hope you're punished for killing fairy princesses.

p.s. no xxx's for NASTY!!! people.
    LOL. Update to the dream. This time I didn't squish here I just tied her to a string and kept her as pet. :p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast