User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default Admin Feature Suggestion

    Is there a way to make it so that ingame admins can see what dead people say in chat when the admin is alive and the player is not? It would help a lot with text cussing and whatnot since the admins are rarely dead at the same time as the offender.

  2. #2

    Default

    Not that I'm aware of.

    If somebody is going to cuss in dead chat, sooner or later they'll get caught or they'll say it in the open and be taken care of.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paper-Cut View Post
    Is there a way to make it so that ingame admins can see what dead people say in chat when the admin is alive and the player is not? It would help a lot with text cussing and whatnot since the admins are rarely dead at the same time as the offender.
    lol @ this. go to the eG section ραρєя ςυt

  4. #4

    Default

    Except for me when I'm always dead...or so it seems.

  5. #5

    Default

    Actually, this would be a good time to remind you guys that anybody, including e's and pubs, can send messages to admin chat. They just won't be able to see the message without eG access or higher.

    If you have any e's you play with regularly, it wouldn't hurt to let them know about this feature so that they can report anything to the admins that the admins may not have seen.

    That said, Jubei's right. If they are swearing while dead, then bully for them; they didn't get caught. Since they're obviously not familiar with our rules, then chances are they will eventually do it again while not dead.
    Inbox contains 757 messages.
    You have 950 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)

    @jnwc

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RESPAWN View Post
    If you have any e's you play with regularly, it wouldn't hurt to let them know about this feature so that they can report anything to the admins that the admins may not have seen.
    i do this regularly. and for those e's here that want to know how you bring up the Team chat (u by default) and it will say "Say (TEAM):" and you type. put the @ symbol and then your message. and it will send it to the admin chat.


    Quote Originally Posted by RESPAWN View Post
    That said, Jubei's right. If they are swearing while dead, then bully for them; they didn't get caught. Since they're obviously not familiar with our rules, then chances are they will eventually do it again while not dead.
    still isn't a bad idea though. i'd like to see it implemented if possible

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •