User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default had a dream last night xD

that I thought up the idea's for the sniper update xD

Ol' Lucy.

Level 10 anti-personel rifle.

Charge time - 75%

Ol' Lucy, requires FULL charge to fire. shots fire through multiple targets on full charge, cannot score critical hits however, headshots do count.

Barrel o' laughs.

Level 8 Rifle Barrel Modification

For every 100% charge of the sniper rifle 10% of the charge is stored, the tenth shot instantly kills any target excluding mechnical objects such as sentries, does not affect ubered units either.

-25% to charge speed

The Boomerang

Level 5 Boomerang

The player throws the boomerang dealing 50% damage on a frontal hit and 150% damage on a returning back hit, no criticals.

the dream was slightly different but I thought into it a bit more xD any comments? I think maybe it could need balancing but I thought it was kind of cool haha :D

xxx
    Last edited by *Fairy_Princess*; 10-26-2008 at 12:52 PM. Reason: balancing stuff ^^

The level 8 and 5 weapons actually look quite good, and the Boomerang kind of fits the Sniper's appearance :p. With Ol' Lucy, I think a good recommendation would be to remove critical strikes from the effect, or perhaps limit them only to the first target. Otherwise, they actually look quite good. Maybe you should propose these ideas to Valve, and see what they have to say in regards to them! :D

My Steam Community Page - Feel Free to Add me!
    Proudly Supporting Clean and Fair Gameplay since 04-16-2008 with EdgegamersŪ Organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Elioch View Post
    The level 8 and 5 weapons actually look quite good, and the Boomerang kind of fits the Sniper's appearance :p. With Ol' Lucy, I think a good recommendation would be to remove critical strikes from the effect, or perhaps limit them only to the first target. Otherwise, they actually look quite good. Maybe you should propose these ideas to Valve, and see what they have to say in regards to them! :D
    I've edited some stuff now ^^ and i've tried suggesting on the steam forums xD but im in the queue to be added to the forums :D as ive never registered! but i'll add it asap =]

xxx

Ive had some ideas for sniper weapons myself, but nothing this in-depth

Im hoping for an auto-sniper kinda like the CS ones

I dont think no critical hits is that great a disadvantage for the sniper rifle if it is still gotten on headshots... I think the barrel needs some kind of disadvantage, there is no reason not to use it otherwise.

last thing I wanna see is another awp, so im hopeing the sniper update dosnt give him anything that makes him one shot every class with out takeing the time to aim, its already annoying that people can get head shots and take down most classes with out having to charge the bullet

lol wow in a night's dream without imagination we wouldnt have what we have in front of us

That sounds goods actually.

This should be sent to Valve, lol. I'm sure they'll be doing classes like Scout and Spy before they upgrade anyone else.

again ive edited things ^^ trying to think of ways to balance this from people's idea's opinions before I put it to valve :D

xxx

This isn't a dream but it would be funny if they Implemented it.

Tazer.
    level 10 sapper.

Applies a tazer to the target, stunning them. lasts for about 3 seconds.
    Slowly charges.

Basically opens up a backstab on the target and would take about ten seconds to charge again.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast