User Tag List

Lightbulb .DGX Scheduled Work - Counter Strike

Digital Gaming eXtreme is working on the following Counter Strike Source servers.

These servers will be offline for a short period of time.

72.233.91.34:27015

72.233.91.35:27015

72.233.91.36:27015

72.233.91.37:27015

We will let you know when they are back online.

Servers have been restarted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech"
    You're all in my will (which may be implemented sooner than anticipated). Of course I want to see the lawyers figure out who a Hobgoblin, a Deacon, a Sad Sack, Folkert etc. are.

=============================================

E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me.

It has been 12 years since DGX first hosted a game server. We would like to thank EGO for the last 6 years.

Can people please connect to the following CSS server. If it hangs or crashes please let us know. Admin is not installed on this one. It is a pure sure.

hostname: 24/7 =(eGO)=|TESTING|
    version : 1.0.0.34/7 3531 secure
    udp/ip : 72.233.91.37:27015
    map : de_dust2 at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
    players : 0 (32 max)
    You're all in my will (which may be implemented sooner than anticipated). Of course I want to see the lawyers figure out who a Hobgoblin, a Deacon, a Sad Sack, Folkert etc. are.

E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me.

It has been 12 years since DGX first hosted a game server. We would like to thank EGO for the last 6 years.

Some people including myself are getting a "error verifying steam ID ticket error" then get disconnected.

This signature is not approved by iamevilbear.

Usually this error happens when your client can't communicate w/ a steam auth server or when the server cannot communicate with an auth server. I search the log files for "Error verifying" and only had 4 hits.

I'm assuming that you can get to other CSS servers just fine? Can you try to connect again. If you get the error please delete clientregistry.blob and see if that fixes the problem.

On server4 I only see a two people getting this error:

L0903035.log:L 09/03/2008 - 09:09:31: "Aafiya al Saif<2><STEAM_ID_PENDING><>" disconnected (reason "Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket")
    L0903035.log:L 09/03/2008 - 09:09:37: " =(eGO)=™MostlyHarmless|work|<3><STEAM_ID_PENDING ><>" disconnected (reason "Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket")
    L0903035.log:L 09/03/2008 - 09:10:01: " =(eGO)=™MostlyHarmless|work|<4><STEAM_ID_PENDING ><>" disconnected (reason "Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket")

I also saw you get the same error on server1 and server2

L0903214.log:L 09/03/2008 - 04:56:59: " =(eGO)=™MostlyHarmless|work|<2><STEAM_ID_PENDING ><>" disconnected (reason "Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket")

L0903480.log:L 09/03/2008 - 09:12:02: " =(eGO)=™MostlyHarmless|work|<2><STEAM_ID_PENDING ><>" disconnected (reason "Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket")

E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me.

Bah... you're on there now.

E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me.

Thanks to all those who helped me crash the server. I tried another setting and I want to see if that fixes the problem.

Please connect to 72.233.91.37:27015 and stress the server again.

Thanks

E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me.