User Tag List

View Poll Results: Top Forum Priority?

Voters
405. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give us our Ribbons and Medals back!

238 58.77%
  • Game Specific Banners! I want it to feel more homey!

127 31.36%
  • Other, see comments!

40 9.88%
Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Default Top Forum Priority?

What is your wish list?
    Amazon.com: Zalman

Support eGO. Click below when shopping Amazon:

I pick game specific banners. I don't really think the Ribbons and Medals are that important, yet, neither are the banners in a way. Of course we would like to thank anyone who donated, is an Advisor, or just plain awesomesauce but I don't really think it is necessary.

my 2 cents
    Formerly known as Cr@sH.
    aka banks/sokO
    meatshot 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman
    Ruining peoples minds, one person at a time..

Is there a way to have a navigation link like this (the one at the top): "EdgeGamers Organization > News Central > Polling Center" at the bottom of the page as well? So when I scroll down a large thread and want to click back to a part of the forum I do not have to scroll up first...

--born

Add me to your steam friends!

i dunno really, just get more forum activity. ribbons are cool.

One shot, Two kills.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnT
    There are no sizes larger than XXXL
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Quirk -I|G-
    awww bummer...

Personally, I think game specific banners might be more useful in the short term. Since the sites have merged, I'm seeing a lot more names that I don't recognize. It'd be nice to place a name with the games they play on occasion. While not vastly important, I think that would be more useful than our medals. Dom can get the medals working next month.
    Inbox contains 757 messages.
    You have 950 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)

@jnwc

I picked game specific banners (use mine ) but i just realised, if theres a way when you click todays posts, it doesnt show up new applications to join because it is really bugging trying to pick your way through all the applications etc. to the things you wanna read.

game banners and themes would be nice. Oh Calender button right before the logout button would be useful too. I use the calender all the time to see whats going on in a glance. Too bad the IP addresses on the calender aren't always correct and you will need to go to the scrim page to double check.

Quote Originally Posted by RESPAWN View Post
    Personally, I think game specific banners might be more useful in the short term. Since the sites have merged, I'm seeing a lot more names that I don't recognize. It'd be nice to place a name with the games they play on occasion. While not vastly important, I think that would be more useful than our medals. Dom can get the medals working next month.
    What he said! Can't agree more.

-Calle

Quote Originally Posted by midget31394 View Post
    I picked game specific banners (use mine ) but i just realised, if theres a way when you click todays posts, it doesnt show up new applications to join because it is really bugging trying to pick your way through all the applications etc. to the things you wanna read.
    I can't do this without a major code modification unfortunately.

game specific banners please =D
    They say don't throw stones in a glass house, I say don't throw stones, regardless of housing conditions.- Demetri Martin.

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= RESPAWN: <<- Is almost drunk

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast