User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default TF2 Companion Cube Soccer

This might be something want to look into to host every now and then. maybe a special nite if we can get it working right.

[ame]http://www.wegame.com/watch/TF2_Companion_Cube_Soccer/[/ame]

looks pretty cool! i know someone had talked about something like this in the past, but it's cool to have a video to go along with the concept...i would be down for a couple rounds ; )

That does look like a lot of fun. I'd be all for a playtest of this.
    ˙ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ ʇsoן ʇsnɾ noʎ

-Adilor - Sr. Officer of Accurate Spitting Jellybean

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawksniper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adam
    Moron alert.
    We know that when you post

That looks like a ton of fun. I can't wait to try it. Now if only they could get Grifball working for TF2.
    I call her Boomy:

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbliss18 View Post
    That looks like a ton of fun. I can't wait to try it. Now if only they could get Grifball working for TF2.
    No, go play your Halo (with me please?)! >:C
    Grifball sucks in any other game than Halo, simply because it doesn't stay true to its RED vs BLUE roots.

-Calle

I'd play, too. Reminds me of the football remake done by the UT team in UT2k4 I believe it was, forget the name of it. That was one of the most fun game modes ever, and I would LOVE IT if TF2 did the same thing (not just a mod like this, but a real play style). In that mode, you actually picked up a little round ball, and when you had it, you couldn't fire your guns, you would just be holding the ball in front of yourself instead. Your team would rally around and try to push up with you, you could pass it off to other teammates, etc. The goal was the run the ball through a little circle in the back of the enemy base for 7 points, or throw it through from a few feet away for 3, if I recall correctly. So much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbliss18 View Post
    What are they gonna do? Add hammers and swords to TF2?

It wouldnt work unless they do so.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Angelspit View Post
    What are they gonna do? Add hammers and swords to TF2?
    Compression Blast and axes lololololol...

-Calle

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast