User Tag List

View Poll Results: How is the Harpertown running with 4 instances?

Voters
233. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great! No Issues!

123 52.79%
  • As good or better than our old boxes,

63 27.04%
  • It's ok.

32 13.73%
  • I am having issues with it.

15 6.44%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: New Harpertown

I've been noticing some lag when i get into big fire fights, but otherwise it's great.

it does lag at times, especially in the 2fort low grav one.

This signature is not approved by iamevilbear.

It works fine!!!
    Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. - J Howard
    www.Facebook.com/thyre

I love the new box. On the stats thing I don't play for points. I like to see if I can beat my weekly score of kills every week:D

Working just fine for me... Just a little lag in the original 2fort, but that's another story... Keep up the good work!

Which servers are on the new Harpertown? I know late last night we were having some lag issues on the new Well CTF server. We were getting this strange hiccup where hitting Q to quick switch weapons wouldn't work (it'd just automatically switch back to the first weapon).

The Harpertown Box has:

2Fort Instant Respawn
    GoldRush
    ctf_WELL
    Dustbowl #2

I have noticed a hiccup here and there, but nowhere near anything like we had before. And it could just be because of GoldRush on those occasions. Other than that I have had no issues.

Duck is right. ToyFort is not on the New Box. But it might be on the New New Box
    Amazon.com: Zalman

Support eGO. Click below when shopping Amazon:

I've been playing on the 2fort instant respawn a lot with no issues. Well, besdies the occasional lag, but I just figured my internet was all screwy.
    Bleh

I haven't had any issues at all. The new box is great! Woot keep up the good work!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast