User Tag List

View Poll Results: DoD Update?

Voters
352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hate it!

31 8.81%
  • Love it!

59 16.76%
  • Love it without the freeze cam, Thanks Slayr!

85 24.15%
  • It's okay, but needs tweaks.

75 21.31%
  • I don't play DoD.

102 28.98%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: DoD Update

the update has destroyed the sniper class, so i hate the update

Good... like the fact that the mediums don't suck anymore. Lights are more even now too. Garand is better. Support is still good and MG is good. Like the achievements too, just wish all of mine from the beta would have carried over.

Only complaint would be the fact that I was having a connection time out issue for some reason after every round that I played today on Palermo. It finally lasted long enough to kick me from the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraut_Killer View Post
    Good... like the fact that the mediums don't suck anymore. Lights are more even now too. Garand is better. Support is still good and MG is good. Like the achievements too, just wish all of mine from the beta would have carried over.

Only complaint would be the fact that I was having a connection time out issue for some reason after every round that I played today on Palermo. It finally lasted long enough to kick me from the server.
    Everytime a team won a round it said something with DISCONNECTING in 26 secs or something like that and then counted down but it disapeared when the round 'restarted' but then one time everybody got kicked from the server. (I was there with Kraut Killer)...
    Last edited by DuckDastardly; 07-06-2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: fixed quote for you :)

(Sorry didn't get the QUOTE made correct)... And I can't EDIT the text..

edit: fixed it for you - DuckD.
    Last edited by DuckDastardly; 07-06-2008 at 11:03 AM.

This is a pathetic and poorly made update..... We do not want TF2 style game play ( not graphics wise .) Most of us liked DoD for its somewhat realism ... I was hoping for some realistic combat, but instead WE GET THIS . So finally, I hate this update, and I am not bashing TF2 I sometimes play it. I just wish Valve could figure out something for once
    courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which diffculties and obstacles vanish into air.

Default yup

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatical Commissar View Post
    This is a pathetic and poorly made update..... We do not want TF2 style game play ( not graphics wise .) Most of us liked DoD for its somewhat realism ... I was hoping for some realistic combat, but instead WE GET THIS . So finally, I hate this update, and I am not bashing TF2 I sometimes play it. I just wish Valve could figure out something for once
    well said, if i wanted to play tf2 I could

Amazing! Take it away!

the update 5ux0|25 (sucks)
    Day of Defeat: Source Veteran. 2006-2009.

I like it w/o the FreezeCam..hats off to Slayr! The achievements I could take or leave. All in all its pretty good, IMHO.

other then the windows error I keep getting its fine. Kicks me out and reboots the pc. Dbad is helping me with that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast