User Tag List

Default Css server glitched

CSS Server is currently glitching
    Guns float away and under the ground when bomber is killed bomb falls under the map

HALP :D

The bomb disappears into the walls and can't be retrieved.

Also can admins NOT be clan members so they have a more neutral approach to fulfilling their roles. It's nepotism galore in there, kinda sucks that people donate to the organization , but the server is basically ignored and is unplayable at times.
    Likes mRChris liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by MF_youMFs View Post

Also can admins NOT be clan members so they have a more neutral approach to fulfilling their roles. It's nepotism galore in there, kinda sucks that people donate to the organization , but the server is basically ignored and is unplayable at times.
    Personally don't think we can enforce staff from being in 'clans' however we should have a plugin that removes any 'clan tags' while they are in the servers. If you notice any sort of favoritism or as you put it nepotism on the servers between admins and certain players please report it man! You can report any malfeasance HERE(only eGO leadership/poster can see/review it so its pretty private)

Quote Originally Posted by mRChris View Post
    CSS Server is currently glitching
    Guns float away and under the ground when bomber is killed bomb falls under the map

HALP :D
    If you go to HERE you can make a proper bug report chris, provide any/all screenshots!
    Likes MF_youMFs liked this post

eG since 2015: Longest eG in eGO History Award

And the server ? Fixed or?

Quote Originally Posted by MF_youMFs View Post

play in there all the time still yet to meet an admin lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Personally don't think we can enforce staff from being in 'clans' however we should have a plugin that removes any 'clan tags' while they are in the servers. If you notice any sort of favoritism or as you put it nepotism on the servers between admins and certain players please report it man! You can report any malfeasance HERE(only eGO leadership/poster can see/review it so its pretty private)

If you go to HERE you can make a proper bug report chris, provide any/all screenshots!
    join the server you will see! i think it needs a restart? the whole games ****ed sooner rather than later would be fab
    im trying to sort my computer out rn so cant join

Quote Originally Posted by mRChris View Post
    join the server you will see! i think it needs a restart? the whole games ****ed sooner rather than later would be fab
    im trying to sort my computer out rn so cant join
    I went on and did see what you were talking about, I don't have any capabilities to restart the server but I did make you a bug report since your sorting things out with your computer. Hopefully they fix it asap! My bug report is HERE if you need to comment/add anything.
    eG since 2015: Longest eG in eGO History Award

I don't think this is where you report glitches and bugs with a server pretty sure there is a thread somewhere specific for glitches and bug

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I went on and did see what you were talking about, I don't have any capabilities to restart the server but I did make you a bug report since your sorting things out with your computer. Hopefully they fix it asap! My bug report is HERE if you need to comment/add anything.
    Find a member of CS leadership on TS and ask them to restart it. If bugs continue after that, I would do a full bug report.
    Likes Tyron liked this post

@mRChris

Server restarted and is now fixed. Thanks for letting us know~

~Closed