User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

@pZ_ @Mayhem Death @Hotshot @Ledzo @Matrix @Dafoe

Hey guys, unfortunately i ended up going out with a few irl friends last minute, and forgot to relay that.
    yes i know... great planner at work... -_-, and i apologize to the people, who tryed to make it, and me not being there to set it up.
    also realized how something should probably be improved on for next time...

1. a place/channel to meet
    2. Matrix, you are absolutely right. we should probably exchange uplay names, or maybe even steam names.
    would probably be easier to call upon people that has signed up when we start.
    (mine is Steam: ZenCrash, Uplay: Zen2Crash, Feel free to add me)

Anyways like i stated in the beginning of the post, i was hoping to move this to a weekly week day, something catchy like, "Tactical Tuesday".
    SO... gonna thow a new timeslot up and weal see who can make it or not, or if we should move the time.

Tuesday 6 PM EST
    Teamspeak Channel: General Discussions, General Gaming 6
    Last edited by ZenCrash; 02-11-2020 at 01:02 PM.
    Thanks Ledzo thanked for this post

Contact Information & Availability:

| Steam: ZenCrash | Uplay: Zen2Crash | Teamspeak: Zen (✖_✖) |
    10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST - Normaly activity hours, unless other plans.
    6:00 PM - 10:00 AM EST - Sleeping / IRL Activities

Quote Originally Posted by ZenCrash View Post
    @pZ_ @Mayhem Death @Hotshot @Ledzo @Matrix @Dafoe

Hey guys, unfortunately i ended up going out with a few irl friends last minute, and forgot to relay that.
    yes i know... great planner at work... -_-, and i apologize to the people, who tryed to make it, and me not being there to set it up.
    also realized how something should probably be improved on for next time...

1. a place/channel to meet
    2. Matrix, you are absolutely right. we should probably exchange uplay names, or maybe even steam names.
    would probably be easier to call upon people that has signed up when we start.
    (mine is Steam: ZenCrash, Uplay: Zen2Crash, Feel free to add me)

Anyways like i stated in the beginning of the post, i was hoping to move this to a weekly week day, something catchy like, "Tactical Tuesday".
    SO... gonna thow a new timeslot up and weal see who can make it or not, or if we should move the time.

Tuesday 6 PM EST
    Teamspeak Channel: General Discussions, General Gaming 6
    @ZenCrash My UPlay is "ImDafoe" - Not sure if I work Tuesday! I'll find out on my shift tomorrow, worse comes to worse and I do, will find another time to play, no big deal!

if you get this going im down to take part in it. i mostly make it to gold 1 or 2 but have been slacking for a while now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2