User Tag List

Default LAG or NOT TO LAG

Some say the Minecraft Server lags, some say the server doesn't lag.....I myself spend alot of time on the server and find that it might lag a little sometimes but not always. So alot of players don't like to play on a laggy server. So what can we do? I have no idea, I play on the server with or without lag. I welcome everyone back to play. Only having 2-3 people playing on the Minecraft Server per day is killing the server ranking. If the server is lagging let leadership know they are usually in Teamspeak and they can restart the server. Come have some fun and break some blocks...........

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Are you running on an older computer?
    More so has to do with server TPS (ticks per second).

=(e)= - 7/19/15
    =(eG)= - 9/7/15
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/15
    AT - 1/31/16
    Manager - 10/27/17

Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERLOVER7683 View Post
    More so has to do with server ticks per second.
    I've got this! :: Runs towards server box with a can of RAID and a mask on ::
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

LMAO!!!! MAC!!!!!!! To answer your question Simon, I run on a brand new ASUS AMD A9 laptop and usually don't have any lag at all....in general though...I hear alot of other players don't play because of lag...they might still be using their Commodore 64 with Qbasic

Quote Originally Posted by Soupy View Post
    LMAO!!!! MAC!!!!!!! To answer your question Simon, I run on a brand new ASUS AMD A9 laptop and usually don't have any lag at all....in general though...I hear alot of other players don't play because of lag...they might still be using their Commodore 64 with Qbasic
    To be fair Soupy....my Inspiron Laptop with GeForce GT 630M still has moments of not liking Minecraft....at least depending on what skin or texture pack I've just tried (vanilla seems to agree most with my laptop).
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....