User Tag List

Default Increasing the M4A1-S Price On CSGO TTT

m4a1-s to 500 credits.

plain and simple.

Or nerf ammo size
    Likes Shayne liked this post

=(e)= 03-19-2016
    President of the US 12-25-2096

Okay, you can't just have a title that's uninformative of the actual suggestion and the description as 3 short sentences.

Why would this be a good thing?
    Likes Moyye liked this post

-1 I believe it is already balanced as it stands it is already considered suspicious behavior for simply walking around/holding one. I don't see a reason to increase the price of it

Suspicious Behavior
    You should NOT kill carelessly and without reasonable or valid evidence or justification. You ARE considered to be careful and reasonable by identifying a number of suspicious acts below that would logically indicate they are a traitor:
    Being equipped with any traitor-only weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    Well your post is awful
    its needed to be cheap, helps speed up round times
    Dislikes Advisor3dsam1 disliked this post

MS AT+ Media support. + [REDACTED]
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

I think that the m4a1-s should be nerfed in some sort of way whether it is increased in price, or decreased in ammo given.

I wonder if it's possible to make the m4a1s have a variable cost based on map. Certain maps like rooftops/chess/island17, it is quite OP and should probably be higher in cost. If that isn't possible, maybe make a lower limit for the amount you can buy like 2 per round.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagato View Post
    I wonder if it's possible to make the m4a1s have a variable cost based on map. Certain maps like rooftops/chess/island17, it is quite OP and should probably be higher in cost. If that isn't possible, maybe make a lower limit for the amount you can buy like 2 per round.
    It's entirely possible, but it is noticeably more work to build and maintain such a system.

-1, This suggestion is pretty uninformative to begin with but I don't think the M4A1 needs a nerf or a buff, it's overall very balanced as it is now.

Sure, it's a good gun for Traitors to use due to it being hard to determine exactly where the shots are coming from because of the silencer. However if you're even caught walking around with an M4A1-S you're almost instantly sus'd by the players. It's somewhat of a high risk, high reward type deal.
    Likes AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster liked this post

[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).