User Tag List

Cool Lightbearers - January 17th

Lightbearers

Host: @Moyye
    Co-host: @Divine

Description
    Light Bearers is a multiplayer asymmetrical hide and seek game where during each round one player is chosen as the Shadow while the other players play as Light Bears trying to avoid being infected by the Shadow. Once infected Light Bears become Shadow Bears and start working for the Shadow trying to capture and infect Light Bears.

If all Light Bears reach the Light Pool at the end of the round, they win;however if the Shadow (and his minions) manage to infect all Light Bears before time runs out, the Shadow wins.

All Bears (Light or Shadow) play in first-person to create a more gripping and adrenaline pumping experience while most Shadows play in third-person to give them situational awareness and a sense of true power.

How do I attend?
    As the game is free, please be sure to install it prior to the event's start time. Its size is 3 GBs. I would highly suggest completing the tutorial prior to event so as not to miss out on any rounds. It takes roughly a minute to complete. We will be on TeamSpeak to give out the Room Name and Password.

Game Link(s)
    Steam Store Page

Event times
    PST: 5:00PM | EST: 8:00PM

Looked at this game on steam, looked pretty fun! I'll be sure to show up

Played this in the 48 hour event, a TON of fun. Would recommend to anyone.
    the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

played this with some discord friends and it was a good laugh
    Likes Supporterdryden liked this post