User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Pc Build budget

Default Pc Build budget

Hi im here seeking advice for a pc i want to build my budget is 750$ to 800$ and i want this to include the monitor and keyboard and mouse can someone help me? thanks in advance

@JoeyCS,

First question is, what kind of games are you trying to play? Some require more GPU and some require more CPU.
    I personally use a predator HELIOS 300 laptop as my primarily laptop since it has an i7 and GTX GC
    Cheers,
    ~Capt
    =(e)= 05 May 2017
    =(eG)= 02 Sep 2017
    =(eG)= Removed 10 Oct 2017
    =(e)= Added back 11 Oct 2017
    =(eG)= 01 January 2019
    =(eGO)= 21 April 2019

Games like arma 3 gtav csgo sea of thieves games of that sort

See the following link. Covers the computer bit pretty nicely. I personally reccomend getting at leasy a 72 hz monitor.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/co...m_source=share

go with a amd build for it to be more cheaper so u can get other better things then dont cheap out on a power supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    go with a amd build for it to be more cheaper so u can get other better things then dont cheap out on a power supply.
    For sure go AMD. AMD provides the best bang for your buck these days. For GPU, I would say probably a 1660 or 1660Ti, as those provide a nice value for the price. For your motherboard, I do not really know specifics, just be sure to get something compatible. Case is all personal preference, look at a lot of options and get what you think is the best. Also, like Loser said, be sure not to completely cheap out on a power supply, as you can even use your power supply later on.

I really dont know about pc parts so im kinda of in a pickle in this one

I think you're going to have a hard time fitting that budget WITH keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc. Here's a fairly "budget" friendly build that would be pretty solid for you https://pcpartpicker.com/list/j8Cs8M

However, does not include those 3 things. Going to say this now - if you spend any less on parts than this, you'll be into fairly quickly needing an upgrade in a short period of time. Spend less now, pay more later. I do understand having a budget though.

You could alternatively look for used monitors locally near you - could get some great deals like that. You could also try and find some of these parts used.
    Thanks Mark thanked for this post
    Likes Snipeye liked this post

Backing down with Simon, be mindful of your peripherals.

If you blow your entire budget on a new, advanced GPU and can only afford a cheap, old monitor you're really not going to get what you wanted out of the GPU.
    Likes Mark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I think you're going to have a hard time fitting that budget WITH keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc. Here's a fairly "budget" friendly build that would be pretty solid for you https://pcpartpicker.com/list/j8Cs8M

However, does not include those 3 things. Going to say this now - if you spend any less on parts than this, you'll be into fairly quickly needing an upgrade in a short period of time. Spend less now, pay more later. I do understand having a budget though.

You could alternatively look for used monitors locally near you - could get some great deals like that. You could also try and find some of these parts used.
    ^
    I would check craigslist etc for parts etc

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast