User Tag List

Thread: Where I've Been

Red face Where I've Been

Hey all, I felt this belonged in Art + Graphics, despite being more of an update/life thread. I haven't been active lately, and fell behind on multiple occasions in both MT and eGO as a whole. I'd like to apologize and start by saying I honestly needed a break. Life's been a real quitter lately, and I've been dealing with a lot of stress, between finances and moving and college, it's been rough. I won't bother you all with the nitty gritty, but I'd like to say I'm back, and with a refreshed mind and body. I recently began to work on multiple new projects that I hope to release and potentially publish as real works in the near future. So, to those of you who kept in touch despite my inactivity, thank you. And to eGO for always giving me a reason to come back, thank you!

I look forwards to continuing as a member of eGO, stay humble!

(Above is my first piece, DEATH_TO_A_STAR_e01, and due to @Architect of Life asking what the meaning behind it was, I figured I'd tell you what I told him: "Honestly the image played more on the feeling of depth. Like not depth of field, but depths of space, or an endless void. I wanted the idea that the character was not dying in the sense that they'd disappear, but that they were being born into a new light just beyond the limits of the eye. And yep, it's all digital (Photoshop), I rarely draw prior to creation :slight_smile: The effect around the edges was to give the idea of space, I used a mix of brushes and stock images to keep the dots random.")
    Last edited by Divinity; 01-05-2020 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Tagged Archys old acc??
    Thanks Supporterdryden thanked for this post
    Likes AdvisorArchitect of Life, Pookie, heidi, Alcha liked this post

They Call Me Divinity

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Hey all, I felt this belonged in Art + Graphics, despite being more of an update/life thread. I haven't been active lately, and fell behind on multiple occasions in both MT and eGO as a whole. I'd like to apologize and start by saying I honestly needed a break. Life's been a real quitter lately, and I've been dealing with a lot of stress, between finances and moving and college, it's been rough. I won't bother you all with the nitty gritty, but I'd like to say I'm back, and with a refreshed mind and body. I recently began to work on multiple new projects that I hope to release and potentially publish as real works in the near future. So, to those of you who kept in touch despite my inactivity, thank you. And to eGO for always giving me a reason to come back, thank you!

I look forwards to continuing as a member of eGO, stay humble!

(Above is my first piece, DEATH_TO_A_STAR_e01, and due to @Architect of Life asking what the meaning behind it was, I figured I'd tell you what I told him: "Honestly the image played more on the feeling of depth. Like not depth of field, but depths of space, or an endless void. I wanted the idea that the character was not dying in the sense that they'd disappear, but that they were being born into a new light just beyond the limits of the eye. And yep, it's all digital (Photoshop), I rarely draw prior to creation :slight_smile: The effect around the edges was to give the idea of space, I used a mix of brushes and stock images to keep the dots random.")
    Welcome back dude :0 Glad to hear you are doing better and nice work!
    Thanks Divinity thanked for this post

Welcome back, hope to see you around a little more and I like the art

[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).

he got some long legs xd
    good stuff, welcome back!

-𝘱𝘨- 𝘕𝘰𝘷. 29-2016
    [𝘱𝘎] 𝘑𝘢𝘯. 29-2017
    𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘦𝘣. ‎3-2018
    =(e)= 𝘔𝘢𝘺 12-2018
    =(eG)= 𝘖𝘤𝘵. 31-2019

Quote Originally Posted by heidi View Post
    he got some long legs xd
    good stuff, welcome back!
    could be spaghettification

Oh wow. Long slender legs. Overall is a nice art. I imagine an Illustration of Faded.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcha View Post
    Oh wow. Long slender legs. Overall is a nice art. I imagine an Illustration of Faded.
    Very nice piece of art. Though I noticed not only legs there...