User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Default November Community Spotlight

November Community Spotlight
    12/16/19 | Writing: Thorium | Art: december | Editor: xValence | #edgegamers #community #spotlight

Every month, there is always a select few members who stick out for various reasons; whether its for their dedication in hosting events, or welcoming all new players with a smile on their face. With comments such as:

Out of all of MS, he has helped me the most. If I ever need anything he drops whatever he is doing/talking about to help out with any questions or issues I have.

He has been hosting countless events, joined the global event coordinator team, helped minecraft in hosting the UHC event, and has been an exceptional admin that has done a lot to help out a lot of people on the servers. Also he has been helping out multiple people on discord, aswell as processing applications.

Respectful, kind, understanding. Does not get distracted by petty issues. Actively admins servers with excellent cooperation with others. An example that this community can still attract good people to it.

Super active in the CS servers and teamspeak and a very friendly person always willing to help out new people with something. Makes good suggestions on the forums and does a lot of good events for MS, by far one of the more active people I've seen.

Has always been a great guy to me since I first joined Edgegamers and I've seen him do the same for others aswell, he likes to help in the community even when he doesn't have to and puts up some nice events.
    It should be no wonder that this month's Community Spotlight goes to @3dsam1!

@3dsam1, due to your constant dedication to making EdgeGamers a better place, we would like to congratulate you with the following benefits:
    • Entry into Community Spotlight raffle.
    • VIP tag in TeamSpeak and Discord.
    • Two months of Dedicated Supporter.
    • Entry in the Community Spotlight Hall of Fame.
    • Invite to the Nameless Podcast.

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
    YouTube
    Thanks AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster thanked for this post
    Likes Moyye, heidi, SupporterFokai, Kagato, AdvisorTea liked this post

Congrats @3dsam1
    Thanks kaZZ thanked for this post
    Likes Advisor3dsam1 liked this post

Event Coordinator Manager for Member Services,
    Interested in joining and a G level admin? Apply here

Congratssssssssssss!
    Andrew
    Member Services' Senior Manager
    Steam | Twitter | Tumblr | Information | Discord: Andrew#2659 | Hisssssssss

Other miscellaneous roles:
    EdgeGamers, Resident Snake Enthusiast
    Los Santos County Police Department, Sergeant of Internal Affairs, IT Guy, Aviation Supervisor

Don't be afraid to contact me, if I seem like I'm being unfair or rude, just talk to me and we can work it out.

Congratulations! I can't think of anyone else who deserves it as much as you @3dsam1

Congrats @3dsam1, well deserved
    [SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).

Nice work sam congrats
    =(e)= 12-03-2018
    =(eG)= 06-07-2019
    =(eGO)=08-16-2019

Ok, this is

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
    Last edited by ih; 12-16-2019 at 07:51 PM.
    ░▀ ░█ ░░░
    ░█ ░█▀█ ░
    ░▀ ░▀░▀ ░

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast