User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Default jb - t that kill ct +10 hp

    all im sayin
    Likes kaZZ, Peoples People, Zacc, SauceD, Ouzi and 2 others liked this post
     

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    very descriptive, great reasonings, and all around an amazing argument to why this feature should make it on our servers, you definitely, for all intents and amazing purposes, beyond all reasoning and without any doubt, have my support in this matter, for your well detailed perspective.
    Likes kaZZ, Supporterih, carter227, AdvisorSimon, Ouzi and 2 others liked this post
    Dislikes SupporterTlalog disliked this post
     

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSL View Post
    very descriptive, great reasonings, and all around an amazing argument to why this feature should make it on our servers, you definitely, for all intents and amazing purposes, beyond all reasoning and without any doubt, have my support in this matter, for your well detailed perspective.
    I smell a hint of sarcasm
    Thanks TomSL, Ouzi thanked for this post
     
    ░▀ ░█ ░░░
    ░█ ░█▀█ ░
    ░▀ ░▀░▀ ░

    ░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░

  5. #5

    Default

    Well your post is awful, nothing on it and do you really think Ts need even more help? So definitely-100 from me
    Dislikes kuantum, AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster, Ouzi, Grassy, Supporterih disliked this post
     
    Member Services EC Manager
    Join eGO! | Join MS (eG+) | Contact Leadership Here! | New to eGO? Start here! | Breaking News! | Want to know when events are happening? Click Here!
    Want to see an event happen? Find me in Teamspeak or pm me on steam or discord
    Discord: 3dsam#3179
    Steam:3dsam1

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    perhaps only give +5 hp for for every CT killed after the first CT killed and stop giving HP if CT has killed more then 5 CT's? (in one session of being red)

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    Well your post is awful, nothing on it and do you really think Ts need even more help? So definitely-100 from me
    That's toxic. If you're gonna call his post awful, at least offer some constructive criticism. It's his second post ever on the forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliptal View Post
    all im sayin
    Now, you should realize that "all im sayin" even on a post that has the main suggestion in the title is not a good suggestion. You even made another suggestion that was well-versed and liked (even though it echoed the sentiments of the Jailbreak community for a while).

    As far as this suggestion goes, I disagree with it. T's are OP enough. They can buy a Healthshot for 750 in the store which is chump change if you kill a Detective. -1 from me.
    Likes Grassy liked this post
    Dislikes Ouzi disliked this post
     

  9. #9

    Default

    I think this will be a cool addition as long as its balanced correctly. So for example if a CT kills a red it also restores some health. However I do see an issue with CT's becoming more thirsty for killing any red.
    Likes Ouzi liked this post
     

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantum View Post
    As far as this suggestion goes, I disagree with it. T's are OP enough. They can buy a Healthshot for 750 in the store which is chump change if you kill a Detective. -1 from me.
    delete.PNG
    Likes kaZZ, Ouzi liked this post
     

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •