User Tag List

Default PlusUltra return

3 months ago I did some very toxic things, and for a while I really thought I was in the right, but at this point I've gone through enough, and want to make this as a public apology to the people I harmed or ruined their experience. I'd like to be able to start getting involved with the community again. You Should be seeing me on more and more and I hope I could interact with you all in some way or another. Plus Ultra---Signing on
    Thanks Ledzo thanked for this post

Humbleness and sincerity are amazing traits! We were all toxic at some point in our lives, and we can only change the future, not the past. Welcome back!
    Thanks Ledzo thanked for this post

Pretty sure I saw you on the servers, hope I get to know you better!

Welcome back @PlusUltra ! Hope to see you around more again. Change is important, and we all go through it, so don’t be too harsh on your self! :3

-𝘱𝘨- 𝘕𝘰𝘷. 29-2016
    [𝘱𝘎] 𝘑𝘢𝘯. 29-2017
    𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘦𝘣. ‎3-2018
    =(e)= 𝘔𝘢𝘺 12-2018
    =(eG)= 𝘖𝘤𝘵. 31-2019

Welcome back! It's great to see you admitting to your actions as it shows that you are better as a whole and you moved past that stage. Hope to see you around!
    ░▀ ░█ ░░░
    ░█ ░█▀█ ░
    ░▀ ░▀░▀ ░

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░

wb dude best way to link up with us it to join our teamspeak 3 channel: ts.edge-gamers.com
    have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

Welcome back, hope to see you around!

Glad to see you taking the right step and apologizing! Welcome back!