User Tag List

Post Divinity's Request Shop!!!

Hey all! Though it might be fun to follow up with the rest of my MT friends and open a little request shop! I'm pretty much open to anything, just follow what is written below!

Welcome to my shop! I can make just about anything under the sun, given time and trial and error! I'm really into glitchy and purple type stuff, and I'm always down for a challenge! Lately I've been on a Retro Neon type of binge. Anime is welcome! Check the rules to see what I can offer!

1. Don't spam me asking for requests! I'll be doing one per person, as often as I can!

2. Please include any details I may need, including Color Scheme, Theme, Size, and what it's for!

3. I'm always open to criticism, and if the art isn't quite right, I'll try again!

4. I mainly do banners, signatures, steam art and intros, but am open to anything!

5. I go to college and work 40 hours a week, so please be patient with me! Remember, this is my time I'm putting out for y'all!

Let's get going!

theme: teenage mutant ninja turtles, my favorite is Donatello
    colors: mainly purple and green -- throw in some orange (like a pizza or something)
    size: eGO forum signature size, idk what sizes ego allows or what works best

special request: put the word slam somewhere kinda discrete. as in i dont want "slam" to be the first thing seen if that makes sense.

the rest i leave up to you. thanks in advance
    feel free to retro neon it up
    Thanks Divinity thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Slam Fanderbergler View Post
    theme: teenage mutant ninja turtles, my favorite is Donatello
    colors: mainly purple and green -- throw in some orange (like a pizza or something)
    size: eGO forum signature size, idk what sizes ego allows or what works best

special request: put the word slam somewhere kinda discrete. as in i dont want "slam" to be the first thing seen if that makes sense.

the rest i leave up to you. thanks in advance
    feel free to retro neon it up
    Yup! Ill be back from break in a couple days, then I’ll hop to it! Does “slam” need to be uppercase, lower case, does it matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They Call Me Divinity

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Yup! Ill be back from break in a couple days, then I’ll hop to it! Does “slam” need to be uppercase, lower case, does it matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lowercase :D