User Tag List

Thread: Shop

Lightbulb Shop

Now,
    I do not post anything even though i am an active member. but, I would like to talk about shops in ttt. I like the detective's shop, but the traitor is kinda bland compared to the old one. The traitors had the poison dart gun. This item was a glock with 2 bullets (I forget the cost) but when u hit an inno or detective they turn green and lose health and last 15 secs.
    I would love for this item to be back in the game. If there was a reason that this item was removed I would love to help to bring this back
    Likes AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster, Wr3k liked this post

Loserr the poison gun was removed because the guy who originally developed it is no longer with us and our csgo devs cant seem to figure out how to make it work after a few csgo patches broke it.

They would love to bring it back, but at this point in time they can't.
    Last edited by redchance; 12-07-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redchance View Post
    Loserr the poison gun was removed because the guy who originally developed it is no longer with us and our csgo devs cant seem to figure out how to make it work after a few csgo patches broke it.
    I didn't even know it ever existed

Tom this item was so fun to play with. You could shoot into a coward and they just start yelling at people
    being all confused.

I will glady help and get in contact with the owner adn try to help with the devs

Quote Originally Posted by TomSL View Post
    I didn't even know it ever existed
    Well, play more TTT instead of FiveM :^)

toxic @TomSL @kuantum
    MS AT+ Media support. + [REDACTED]
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Loserr7 View Post
    I will glady help and get in contact with the owner adn try to help with the devs
    I don't think I've ever heard of it actually being worked on, so I'm not sure where redchance got the idea that we don't know how to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSL View Post
    I don't think I've ever heard of it actually being worked on, so I'm not sure where redchance got the idea that we don't know how to fix it.
    I remember something along the lines of what redchance said. I think LE said that a while ago
    Member Services EC Manager
    Join eGO! | Join MS (eG+) | Contact Leadership Here! | New to eGO? Start here! | Breaking News! | Want to know when events are happening? Click Here!
    Want to see an event happen? Find me in Teamspeak or pm me on steam or discord
    Discord: 3dsam#3179
    Steam:3dsam1

Quote Originally Posted by 3dsam1 View Post
    I remember something along the lines of what redchance said. I think LE said that a while ago
    It doesn't sound particularly... hard to do, let me hit up @Bara and see what he has to say about it.

I hit him up, the item isn't broken, it's just removed, you'll need to take it up with CS LE to get it back.
    Last edited by TomSL; 12-09-2019 at 03:46 PM.
    Dislikes AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster disliked this post