User Tag List

Default Jailbreak Turbo Physics

Turbo physics were added a while back, they were initially meant to help the server out with lag, but from what I was told by Tech was it really wasn't all that helpful. It gets really annoying with things like bomb that usually isnt moveable, but with turbo physics it is. I really don't see a point with having it so I think it should be removed.
    Likes kaZZ, Hotshot, Zacc liked this post

=(e)= 12-03-2018
    =(eG)= 06-07-2019
    =(eGO)=08-16-2019

I don't see why not
    Last edited by kaZZ; 12-05-2019 at 08:24 PM. Reason: im big brain

01-29-2019 Unbanned
    02-10-2019 =(e)=
    04-21-2019 =(eG)=
    06-07-2019 =(eGO)=
    06-15-2019 MT

if its helping with lag keep
    if not remove, being able to move the bomb is leading to CTs bombplanting now
    Likes Jacko liked this post

"Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Seniority =/= Rank; I deadass joined 3 weeks before Arbiter did in pG look at it now

Yeah, if its negatively affecting performance let's remove it but if not I say we keep it. As a CT main I like being able to move bomb further away from T's.
    Likes Hotshot liked this post

personally It can be more helpful because you can get the bomb away from stack a lot easier I mean it can lead to bomb planting but then kids can just be swapped I think its more helpful then hurtful tbh
    My name is pronounced TUH-LAY-LOG and it is the Aztec god of rain.

I'm just your friendly neighborhood pacifist

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Arbiter: u sound hot u 18 right? (I think arby hits on too many people ;o but I aint complaining<3)

[SM] ADMIN: Kicked =(e)= Tlalog (Reason: Excessive Cursing)

[SM] ADMIN: Kicked =(e)= Tlalog (Reason: Disrespecting the clown)

I think it's helping ct more positively than negatively

Check out her work or ask for one as well! --> https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?

I thought this was a neat update at first but, after seeing how gameplay between CT's and T's shifted, I think the cat and mouse aspect of the bomb is removed with this update. I think this form of bomb moving, 1: Removes skill gap from wardens who know how to navigate T's away from bomb and 2: Is not a reliable enough system for good CT's to move the bomb effectively. For guns, pressing interact to grab can cause the gun to fly away and can be a nuisance. The one time this feature is used in an interesting way I have seen is for gun toss because it is somewhat consistent. Overall I think it's a neet feature but can make some gameplay seem more like a chore with moving the bomb from the stack being so tedious and never knowing which way the bomb will fly. TLDR: Remove because it has low skill ceiling for warden.
    Likes SauceD liked this post

Showers > baths

Quote Originally Posted by Shower View Post
    The one time this feature is used in an interesting way I have seen is for gun toss because it is somewhat consistent.
    I agree I saw houze used it today during a hot potato which was funny and neat

Check out her work or ask for one as well! --> https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?

@Peoples People

This has been implemented. Thanks for the suggestion~

~Closed