User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare?

Default Modern Warfare?

It's on sale via Gamestop Digital Download, for 38 bucks. I have been having a blast, really looking for people to play with.
    Likes Depression liked this post

Only able to play it on my PS4, otherwise I'd join you. Also, cross play seems like a bad idea for me, as I barely ever have a positive KDR, and that is without people using mouse and keyboard.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Soo... what's the verdict on it?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonD View Post
    Soo... what's the verdict on it?
    Campaign is good, Spec Ops returning in a larger form is also good. Multiplayer is a mixed bag: You have to disable cross-play unless you're a try-hard on console. Also, mods to your weapons aren't just cosmetic: If you put a heavy / long barrel on a gun, be prepared to take longer to ADS, and if you stack things that have bad ADS as their negative points, the results are visible. Case and point: I put a holo-sight, long barrel, and choke on the 725 shotgun....it felt like the animation for the character using the .50 in "One Shot One Kill" from CoD4 it was so slow.

On the flip side, everyone dies equally as far as bullet count. No bullet sponge perks. A player has to use squad / team work if they want to dominate with no deaths. Half of my progess has been by getting "King Slayer" and the "I-interrupted-your-killing-streak" points. Last bit: Players on PS4 at least don't seem to expect cooked grenades..something to think about.
    Last edited by MacArther; 12-03-2019 at 04:57 AM.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Soo... i actually decided to give it a try.

Went 4+ years cold turkey.. haven't played a game since May 2015.

And.. I can't login to steam. And there is like NO customer support. This sucks.

Just to let you know the new cod idnt on steam its on battlenet
    =(e)= - 5/13/2010
    =(eG)= - 1/30/2014
    =(eG)= - 10/31/2017
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Just to let you know the new cod idnt on steam its on battlenet
    yea, I found that out

I finally (just today) got my steam login back. I spent awhile trying to "find" the game.. and I was like.. what am i doing wrong? Why won't it show up in the store??

I figured it out though...

Soo.. after being out of gaming 4.5 years..

yea.. I kind of suck now.

probably need to upgrade/rebuild my rig.

Been playing it for a few days now.. kind of digging it.

My rig is old though (in terms of gaming).

Just (2 days ago?) upgraded my vid card to help. Today I ordered a new mb/cpu/ram

Missed it, I have

I just bought it myself today.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast