User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateVillain View Post
    I hope they gave you the price difference ($350 vs $500) between those two cards because that is more then a bit in GPU performance drop... Unless you mean the 5700XT which is about on par with the 2070super but about a $100 cheaper.

5700 is at the 2060super range of performance.
    Yep...it's the XT, and they did give me the price difference. About $125 Canadian.

Do you have an opinion on this monitor? LG 32GK650F-B I already ordered it so it's a little late for that, heh, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkun Olam View Post
    Yep...it's the XT, and they did give me the price difference. About $125 Canadian.

Do you have an opinion on this monitor? LG 32GK650F-B I already ordered it so it's a little late for that, heh, but still.
    Not a bad budget 1440 gaming monitor at all. Not a huge fan of VA panels but as long as you are right in front of it the viewing angles won't matter much.
    Here is a great review site for monitors if you are ever looking for another one again.
    https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/lg/32gk650f-b (review of the monitor you are getting)

Personally using LG 1440 ultrawide version which has an IPS panel, Going from 60 to 144 has been a huge difference on how smooth games look now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
    Same reason you leave wadded up tissues around your room...

tikkun, I just just bought 2060 and i have no problem at all. try to optimise your settigs.ini file (just change it manualy).

Undergrowth=low
    Shadows=low
    Bloom=false
    DxVersion=10
    Last edited by XM-M8; 12-13-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Never have any lag period. Built my own system as i always do. i5 8600, 32 gib ram, ssd's, gigabyte Z270 gaming 3 MOB, Nvidia 2060 video.

Hi guys!

Tikkun here...having a bit of trouble retrieving my password.

Everything's been working great with the system now. Monitor syncs with it and I haven't had a crash since I got the new system.

I bought Mech Warrior 5 and discovered that it gives me motion sickness! After all the Doom, Quake, Descent II and BF I've played, not to mention pretty much growing up on the water when I was a kid, it was totally unexpected. Nearly put me on the floor!

All good now though...see you ingame!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3