User Tag List

Default Why has there been a lot of random people coming and mfk

There has been a lot of randoms or maybe the same people coming mfk and leave I seen at least 3 on jb sever
    I only remeber one persons name tho his name was peep
    So do anyone know why they keep coming and mfk

@FakeDesinc Well, it's pretty common. Been happening since the dawn of JB/TTT. These people are either:

1. Don't understand the game mode and didn't bother to read the rules.
    2. Trolls.

When you see it happening, best thing you can do is bring it to an admins attention (Using @ in team chat + your message), or taking down evidence and the users ID, and submitting a ban request.

If you've got any questions, feel free to PM me (here or discord) and I'd be happy to answer.
    Likes kaZZ liked this post

I've seen people magically dodge bans and then still MFK, not sure how. What if there was a rule that these people could be rebelled against/ rdm'd/ freekilled to prevent them from staying alive long enough to troll?
    Damage done to You See Ivan.... 1032 in 1 hit.

Quote Originally Posted by You See Ivan.... View Post
    I've seen people magically dodge bans and then still MFK, not sure how. What if there was a rule that these people could be rebelled against/ rdm'd/ freekilled to prevent them from staying alive long enough to troll?
    See that's where admins come in. These kinds of people just need to be reported so that way we can deal with them personally.
    I can't see the rule becoming beneficial.
    Likes SupporterGrumpy Kitten liked this post

I've been adamant that this would be solved by having a fixed 1 hour limit on new players becoming CT.

Instead of having the priority queue, have it work in conjunction with the 1 hour limit to weed out bad players. I'm not saying it's a perfect system, but it certainly will deter random people from getting on and MFKing like mad men.

Quote Originally Posted by kuantum View Post
    I've been adamant that this would be solved by having a fixed 1 hour limit on new players becoming CT.

Instead of having the priority queue, have it work in conjunction with the 1 hour limit to weed out bad players. I'm not saying it's a perfect system, but it certainly will deter random people from getting on and MFKing like mad men.
    yeah I love this idea I was on another server the other day and they have it implemented which was pretty cool
    Likes kuantum, Blossom liked this post

The hour wait is like fly spray.
    Gets rid of those pesky mfers.