User Tag List

Default Soon™ - Reach Coming

Capture2.JPG

December 3rd?!
    Likes DanJK liked this post

If they fix the issue with how the mouse movement feels by launch then I'm definitely getting it, and it seems like they're working pretty hard to fix that which is good.

Not sure if I'll get the whole collection though in the end, probably just Reach and whatever one or two end up being the most popular for multiplayer.

As a disclaimer, it says reach is $9.99, but you have to have MCC to play it. MCC includes reach, so I'm not sure why they are offering reach for $9.99.

They Call Me Divinity

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    As a disclaimer, it says reach is $9.99, but you have to have MCC to play it. MCC includes reach, so I'm not sure why they are offering reach for $9.99.
    From what they've said, you can buy any of the games in the collection singularly for $10 each, so I imagine it saying you need the whole collection for it is just little error they will fix by the release date.

Quote Originally Posted by DanJK View Post
    From what they've said, you can buy any of the games in the collection singularly for $10, so I imagine it saying you need the whole collection for it is just little error they will fix by the release date.
    I'm guessing as much, but we shall see ;_)

They Call Me Divinity

uuuuuu :D

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

we finna need to get new interns for tech because come december 3rd reach is going to destroy me and @Drewerth 's productivity lol
    Likes PocketRug liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    I'm guessing as much, but we shall see ;_)
    Just want to clear up the issue, I pre-ordered Reach and you get the "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" as soon as you do. It serves as a launcher for all the games, so you get access to whatever parts of it you buy.

Basically, buying just Halo Reach will work, and on December 3rd, you'll be able to access it even if you don't buy the whole thing.