User Tag List

Thread: Food & Water

Default Food & Water

I think all food and water should give you full food and water and it should be capped at a max of 3 that we can possess. It doesn't seem realistic for everyone to essentially have an unlimited supply of burgers and water bottles in their pockets.

We don't necessary have a unlimited amount of burgers and waters, it is capped at 15. Yes I do think that is a lot to have on you, but I don't think a max of 3 is good. I think maybe a max of 5 or something would be better.

The only problem I see with the number 3 here is we have a LOT of circumstances that lead players to being revived and once revived, food and water is reset to 50%. Admin situations, RDM, VDM, Violent roleplay victims, etc. I find myself going through 5-6 burgers easily during an hour period right now JUST from these types of circumstances. Add onto that regular food and water drops and it gets ridiculous.

I honestly don't see the benefit of a food and water system aside from an anti afk device which I BELIEVE? we already have an automated kick system in place for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic Strolski View Post
    The only problem I see with the number 3 here is we have a LOT of circumstances that lead players to being revived and once revived, food and water is reset to 50%. Admin situations, RDM, VDM, Violent roleplay victims, etc. I find myself going through 5-6 burgers easily during an hour period right now JUST from these types of circumstances. Add onto that regular food and water drops and it gets ridiculous.

I honestly don't see the benefit of a food and water system aside from an anti afk device which I BELIEVE? we already have an automated kick system in place for it?
    Serious RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Serious RP.
    Fair enough. Still, I think 3 is too low.