User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Exclamation Jailbreak is here! Well, kinda...

Goooooood evening, TF2 crew!

Some of you may be excited to hear this news!
    (What's he even talking about?)
    You read the title right, TF2 Jailbreak is FINALLY HERE! Welllllll, kinda! You see, we have a server, and we're working on writing the rules, and we're working on bug testing....We still have some stuff to do. But did you catch that? We have some stuff to do. That's right, you are all invited to help test our shiny new server! Help find exploits, tell us if commands aren't working, help write the rules, etc. We need everyones help in order to get a pleasant gaming experience for everyone who comes on our servers. You can use this thread to help keep track of known issues, suggestions for rules, whatever you feel will contribute to helping JB grow strong. So go wild, crew! Help us test our server!!!

connect 162.248.92.58:27041

(Special thanks to the Tech Crew for putting this all together, and for everyone with their suggestions!)

Known Issues:
    Warden's circle disappears after a few seconds of being placed

Disable the random loud "objective" sound that plays early in the round and at the end

Interacting/Using warden menu puts (spams) messages in chat
    Last edited by Drewerth; 11-14-2019 at 03:13 PM.
    Likes Jacko, EpicFlamingos, Wr3k, Shalom liked this post

Known Issue: color chat messages dont work
    Statement on issue: Drewerth is working on it!

Aww yeah, ill make sure to try it out

Have an idea for an event? Need help recruiting someone? Want to join ego?
    Add me on steam or discord and I can help you out.
    Discord: 3dsam#3179
    Steam:3dsam1

Please report all issues to this thread and I'll look at them as they come in.
    Thanks AdvisorHotdogs thanked for this post

For the time being, please try and follow the CS:GO JB rules while we work on writing the new ones, in case you have never played JB before > https://www.edge-gamers.com/article/...-server-rules/

Oh wow, I'll be sure to check it out in the future!
    heidi is cute
    [SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).

Warden's circle disappears after a few seconds of being placed

Disable the random loud "objective" sound that plays early in the round and at the end

Interacting/Using warden menu puts (spams) messages in chat

will edit more as I see
    Last edited by Larry_Da_Lobster; 11-14-2019 at 06:41 AM.
    Likes EpicFlamingos, AdvisorHotdogs liked this post

I think your new jailbreak server should have the TF2 equivalent ruleset of the CS one at least temporarily, make changes as needed. This would help us CS players transfer without having to learn a new ruleset, which will help you get a steady playerbase.
    Last edited by nightside; 11-13-2019 at 11:58 PM.
    Dislikes EpicFlamingos, Division LeaderCustom Stats disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by nightside View Post
    I think your new jailbreak server should have the TF2 equivalent ruleset of the CS one at least temporarily, make changes as needed. This would help us CS players transfer without having to learn a new ruleset, which will help you get a steady playerbase.
    Yup, we're gonna be adding/subtracting rules as needed, but for the time being as I posted above, we're gonna be following the CS JB rules until our list is flushed out!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdogs View Post
    Known Issue: color chat messages dont work
    Statement on issue: Drewerth is working on it!
    An update has been pushed and should be live soon while the server rebuilds itself, this should (hopefully) now be resolved. Please let me know if it isn't.

I've also added two server libraries that should have been enabled before but were accidentally configured to be disabled.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast