User Tag List

Default Something for Mechs

What would people think if they removed the idea of people paying at legion garage or any other garage to fix their car as it defeast the point of there being a mechanic. I've witnessed vehicles smoking and badly damaged and they just put it in a garage and its automatically fixed. Just a theory, please let me know for opinions on this..
    Likes Rogueyeti liked this post

The only problem is sometimes your vehicle gets barely damaged, you can take it to the mech shop, but you can again barely damage it via AI on the way back. This can be very frustrating for someone in a hurry to log off because the garage won't accept broken vehicles.

However, if the garage can be made to accept a broken vehicle that is not 100% broken, then this could be a possibility I think so long as it comes back out damaged in the same amount.
    Likes SupporterCallum4Eternity liked this post

even so in a real life situation you cant put your car in your garage then Bam fixed but yeah that idea too is good it should stay damaged

Quote Originally Posted by Yxmziii View Post
    even so in a real life situation you cant put your car in your garage then Bam fixed but yeah that idea too is good it should stay damaged
    What I'm saying is the garage won't let you store the vehicle if it is damaged, so if you remove repairs it won't be able to be stored. This is a problem for people trying to rush offline. But like I said, making garages allow damaged vehicles to enter would solve this and keeping the damage upon pulling it back out would also be a part of it.
    Likes Yxmziii liked this post

What do i do if i am the only person online? (Which happens alot since i am from europe) there would be no way to fix my car?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoboy24 View Post
    What do i do if i am the only person online? (Which happens alot since i am from europe) there would be no way to fix my car?
    There are repair kit and body repair kit purchase spots all over the map. Also you can still pull your vehicle out of the impound for $500