User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thumbs up My appreciation of eGO and hello!

Hey guys,

My name's Poopmasta! You can usually find me on CSS eGO's Dust2 server, where I've been playing for about 2 years.

Because of the server's die-hard committed userbase, I was able to make good friends and went from being an unemployed bum living in his mom's basement to getting gainful employment through one of my teammates! This change in my life has definitely given me an appreciation of all things eGO, so I figured it was time for me to join the community itself to give back.

Anyway, I have a pretty extensive Steam library (500+ games) but find myself playing CSS or Civilization 5-6 most of the time.

Feel free to drop a dm whenever you want!

Poopmasta
    Thanks heidi thanked for this post

welcome to the community, and hello!
    i definitely gotta say, I love ur alias loll

Pretty wild story! Glad you've had some great success in your life because of the server!

Dust 2 forever
    Likes Poopmasta liked this post

Welcome to the forums! If you ever feel like a change in pace you should definitely hop on some of the eGO CS:GO servers
    heidi is cute
    [SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).

Damn , what a great friend of yours and I wish I had a lot of steam games in my library . Friends are awesome ! Welcome @Poopmasta .
    Likes Poopmasta liked this post

Default My appreciation of eGO and hello

Bump

I gripe a lot and have a talent for being the first to holler hey fix this but I do care about the game and appreciate the staff.

Default My appreciation of eGO and hello

Ive used it on veneered work, but my veneers are usually thicker than the usual 0.3-0.4 mm of commercial veneers. Mine are usually >0.8mm, and Ive never had any problems. I usually use Techniglue to glue the veneers down.

Welcome and have fun on the CSS servers!
    WHO?

@Poopmasta welcome to the community, I looked this thread up after seeing you on the Dust2 server today.
    I hope you enjoy our servers, events, etc.
    Thanks Poopmasta thanked for this post

welcome bro
    have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast