User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default My life is games, although I didn't ask for it

I loved playing games since I was a kid, and I started my day at kindergarten with Super Mario, Contra or Tanks at NES. My family was not rich, but we had a computer fairly quickly (my father said he needed it for work, and it was about adult content ^^). I didn't play the newest titles and for example The Elder Scrolls Morrowind I met only 4 years after the premiere when it cost about $ 5. Although I played games almost every day, I never called it my hobby.
    And today my job is to write MMO game guides :-)
    I am happy with my life and I came to your forum because it is one of the last live forums about games :-) I consider forums to be a treasury of knowledge and it saddens me that forums are dying and are being replaced by Facebook
    Likes Jacko liked this post

That's a nice story man , must be nice to have games all your childhood . Welcome @BonusLPG , hope you enjoy your stay here

Cool intro to how you got started, and welcome to EGO!
    WHO?

Your job is awesome
    Welcome to the forums mate
    Dislikes Meowcenaries disliked this post

have any questions about becoming a real doctor? PM me !

Hello sir and welcome to EGO we are glad that you join, I hope you enjoy being part of our community

Welcome! We are happy to have you here, please bless us with your game guide knowledge, oh wise one.

<(O_O)>

Welcome to eGO

My kid use to game and he got me into it , he was also approx. 5 yrs old when he use to blow up the computer all the time , which is how I ended up purchasing a computer for myself so I could learn how to fix them , we had an old i386 and upgraded to an i486 and it cost a fortune to do so ( $1300 ) , my 1st PC had a 200mhz CPU , I kept upgrading almost every 6 months , he got me into gaming , 1st game was probably Earthsiege and then Earthsiege 2 , and then Starsiege which is a huge game for back then and comes with a manual an aircraft pilot would envy .

Welcome to EGO! Happy to have you on our servers.

Welcome to eGO!

Man I remember in daycare we used to play the really old bomberman and something mario. Sparked my love for games. Still bad at them but I think when my grandma bought me Harvest Moon (bless her heart she didn't really know much about games) it changed everything about me, man. Farming games - good at. Anything to do with PVP - horrible.

It's great to have you with us and I'm only now learning about that Facebook thing. Gross. Forums are amazing and it's such a great way to see how everyone interacts and works with each other from across all the gaming platforms we have.

Hope to see you around!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast