User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: There he goes.

Default There he goes.

Hey folks, ringo here saying his goodbyes. Honestly life has caught up to me, enough to where I have to put focus on myself and my future.

I do have to say though that this is one of the best community’s ive been apart of, and I’m happy to be apart of it. But right now, I’ve got a little bit too much to deal with college applications, school, life and other personal issues.

This isn’t my final goodbye however, I’ll still be around to co host an event with @3dsam1 and maybe my own first event! I just need a decent break to gather my bearings.

Thanks for everything guys.

Cheers~
    Last edited by ringo; 11-13-2019 at 07:58 AM. Reason: dumby can’t spell
    Thanks Division LeaderHydra, Meowcenaries thanked for this post

It means Apple.

Please... There's not a 's' in my name.

Hope you come back soon and host some great events ringo, but make sure you get everything sorted out in your life first.

Have an idea for an event? Need help recruiting someone? Want to join ego?
    Add me on steam or discord and I can help you out.
    Discord: 3dsam#3179
    Steam:3dsam1

Always life first, take the time you need, and when you come back we'll be here! Good luck!
    Andrew
    Member Services' Senior Manager
    Steam | Twitter | Tumblr | Information | Discord: Andrew#2659 | Hisssssssss

Other miscellaneous roles:
    EdgeGamers, Resident Snake Enthusiast
    Los Santos County Police Department, Sergeant of Internal Affairs, IT Guy, Aviation Supervisor

Don't be afraid to contact me, if I seem like I'm being unfair or rude, just talk to me and we can work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ringo View Post
    Hey folks, ringo here saying his goodbyes. Honestly life has caught up to me, enough to where I have to put focus on myself and my future.

I do have to say though that this is one of the best community’s ive been apart of, and I’m happy to be apart of it. But right now, I’ve got a little bit too much to deal with college applications, school, life and other personal issues.

This isn’t my final goodbye however, I’ll still be around to co host an event with @3dsam1 and maybe my own first event! I just need a decent break to gather my bearings.

Thanks for everything guys.

Cheers~
    @ringo
    Maybe when you return you can attempt to get another medal on me... You legit don't give up do you...

Anyways hope everything is good man, just focus on that stuff first and do well!
    Thanks ringo thanked for this post

Aw man, I'm really going to miss you when you're gone!
    hop on teamspeak once in a while to catch up with us if you can!

see you around!
    MS AT+ Media support.
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Hope everything is good buddy, life always comes first. Don't be a stranger on your hiatus, we are still always on teamspeak if you ever wanna chat. <3

Event Coordinator Manager for Member Services
    Interested in joining and a G level admin? Apply here

Good luck with college applications, I’m going through the same thing! :3 I hope everything settles down and you are able to return. Cya dude!

As I keep telling everyone around me, life goes first no matter what. I wish you goiod luck with college and stuff, and hopefully to see you back after you have settled with your obligations!

Take care!
    ~ HooVay to the Rescue ~

Best of luck to you on your endeavors!

We'll still be here when you get everything sorted, don't worry.

Life always comes first, eGO will still be here whenever you have the time to come back. Wish you the best!
    heidi is cute
    [SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast