User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default BF2 subscription

What is the subscription that will kick players in game so you can go in to play
    Last edited by Torelockk; 11-13-2019 at 08:40 PM.

I may be wrong but I do not think we have one like that. I think you can just cut the Que.

Hey @Torelockk, you are thinking of Dedicated Supporter. @Ridge_V2 is correct I believe - you just bump queue, "Server join priority". Doesn't actually kick people. Full list of features here: https://www.edge-gamers.com/donate/

the reason im asking is we have a ego member when they log in it tells you you were removed so they can come in has happened to me and also Major Trubble last night
    Last edited by Torelockk; 11-13-2019 at 08:40 PM.

Happened to me before too where I was kicked from the game while in the middle of a round.

Hello,

It was me and I'm sorry for Major Trouble because the kick is random, but yes when you're "Dedicated Supporter" you have a priority to get into the game without waiting when the server is full and that's one of the reasons I subscribe.

I have been a supporter for 4 years and havent had the opportunity to do that, but could be the amount i donate

Hello Torelockk,

I see your name was not blue, perhaps you need to activate your "User group" in your profil for it to work for you too!!

"Permission Group" :
    - "User Group" : eGO Dedicated Supporter : "Identify me as a member of this group"

Hope it will work for you too

have fun and good day...

This issue has been found and fixed, it should not happen again
    Thanks SupporterTorelockk thanked for this post

This is your shield, come back bearing it or bared on it.

CPU: Core i5 4590 3.3ghz
    RAM: 16 gb 1600 MHz
    HD : 1 TB WD Black
    MB : ASUS Z97
    VID : EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6GB
    PSU: 1000 watt

http://codepen.io/TeejayParker/full/grLmQd/

Thanks for paid "Dedicated Supporter" and now on the queue 3/3???

Why this issue has been found and fixed?

The only fixe for Dedicated Supporter is waiting and paid for "No Server join priority" ???

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast