User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Lightbulb [FiveM] Stance is life.

Heyo Cuties.

I'm a car enthusiast like a lot of other members of the FiveM D-word. There are couple vehicles that have a wide body kits that can be purchased that make the cars look more aggressive and mean. I love wide body kits as they transform stock body cars into something extra which I enjoy. However to make wide body kits look nice on a car the wheels have to have a very specific fitment so the car doesn't look like like its levitating with no wheels visible.

Some cars we have on the server that have wide body options include Audi RS7 and Mazda RX7. (not sure if there's more)
    However there is more cars that are within spec that could possibly be delivered to the Car Dealership that have wide body kits available at the LS Customs.

I'd like to suggest a script called vstancer which allows to push the wheels out to match the width of the wide body kit (like wheel spacers IRL) and change the camber to positive and negative (making wheels be angled)

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/vstancer

It's a small script that shouldn't have a very large impact on the performance side of things. However it will allow fur a much more in depth RP scenarios within the Car scene in the community and with the SAAS car show happening in about a week, it would be a cool feature to see similar cars with different wheel fitments and backstories on it.

I really hope that this can be accepted and it will be a massive positive change for better in my opinion.

Thank you.

Remas.

If I see any #cambergang cars driving around I’m pulling them over for insulting my eyes.

But also a neat little suggestion, I’ll forward this to our tech team and see if it’s possible.

@Remas097

The script uses scripthook, something our server doesn’t use. Unfortunately we can’t use this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly View Post
    @Remas097

The script uses scripthook, something our server doesn’t use. Unfortunately we can’t use this.
    What about this one - https://forum.fivem.net/t/release-c-vstancer/79219

I know there is a version that does not use scripthook.

Camber for the sake of a look is hot garbo.
    Likes Saber liked this post

more interested in the "wheel spacers" tbh. Camber would be nice for the people who do like it.

@Adam Calsonic R32 GT-R
    I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    @Adam Calsonic R32 GT-R
    That's not "Camber for the sake of a look". That's camber for the sake of better contact patch while racing and it's the complete opposite of what Adam is referring to.
    Likes Simon liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Remas097 View Post
    That's not "Camber for the sake of a look". That's camber for the sake of better contact patch while racing and it's the complete opposite of what Adam is referring to.
    I know. I was just mentioning a goddamn beautiful car. I never said anything about it being for the sake of looks. I was just mentioning what real camber looks like. I don't appreciate stance cars at all.
    I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast