User Tag List

Default Twitter isn't the only Form of Communication !!

Twitter isn't the only Form of Communication !!

This post is being made in regards to those of you who like to post Buying weed location !! or Selling guns, cleaning money !! On Twitter.
    "Selling Snow, Selling WaterGuns, Buying Green Location". These are all forms of low effort RP and not things that we should be seeing in twitter. If you are looking to buy weapons or sell locations go ahead and try to get peoples phone numbers, interact with people in-game, and put some effort into trying to Roleplay with others and figures things out through means that aren't just your phone twitter where all this illegal stuff shouldn't be flooding. This is a form of low effort Roleplay and will be enforced more going forward.
    Thanks Remas097, WolfyFPS, Community ManagementSummer thanked for this post
    Dislikes Bigtram disliked this post

[/SI[SIGPIC]GPIC]

I vote we disable twitter for 24 hours and see if everyone figures out how to use /ad and phone calls to meet up.

Ok Boomer ( just playin' )

We don't have to go so drastic. All we have to do is admin the situations like that. We have eGs and eGOs for a reason. If you see anyone twt stuff like that just ask them to stop and use other means of communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic Strolski View Post
    Total internet blackout. Lets go
    This would be an interesting event though i'm not sure how well it would be perceived.

I could make it so that the internet / cell service is "unusable" in the city for a couple days, meaning you won't receive or be able to send messages while in the city but that's more of an EC thing to work on

Quote Originally Posted by TomSL View Post
    This would be an interesting event though i'm not sure how well it would be perceived.

I could make it so that the internet / cell service is "unusable" in the city for a couple days, meaning you won't receive or be able to send messages while in the city but that's more of an EC thing to work on
    Oh no, I'm just referring to twitter, if you remove texting, calls and advertisements you will kill the server, nearly positively. It would be too abrupt a change to do overnight even for an event. This isn't that type of publicly silent server. It would cause too much confusion to not be able to contact anyone.

Would you illegally sell narcotics and deadly firearms (blackmarket) by advertising it on Twitter in real life? I think you would have a knock on your door and you can kiss your life goodbye.

Twitter is considered a form of RP, if you advertise selling illegal things on it, just like real life, the PD can see your tweets and your profile and if they positive ID you, let's say you get pulled over and they recognize your name from the tweets, they could arrest you and jail you, it's not fail RP, you openly tweeted these things. @Inkery

I 100% agree that better effort RP needs to be made, don't be afraid to approach someone and start a conversation!
    Thanks Chicken Noodle Soup thanked for this post
    Likes Community ManagementSummer liked this post

⚕️ Battalion Chief and Division Commander for the San Andreas State Coroner's Office

🛡️ Head of Merryweather Private Security

🎮 Vote for our FiveM server here:
    https://www.trackyserver.com/server/29587

Let's make it so we can issue warrants based on tweets, then I bet they stop doing illegal things over twitter.
    Thanks Community ManagementSummer thanked for this post
    Likes Cryptic Strolski liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Let's make it so we can issue warrants based on tweets, then I bet they stop doing illegal things over twitter.
    I'm already working on a phone tracing system for both 911 and phone based things like twitter
    Thanks SupporterCallum4Eternity, Community ManagementSummer thanked for this post
    Likes Cryptic Strolski liked this post

Smh
    Last edited by Bigtram; 11-10-2019 at 01:39 PM.
    Likes SupporterOblixion, Chicken Noodle Soup liked this post