User Tag List

Default Get rid of crap plugins

I have an issue with your CSS Server, if you care to read ill tell you what it is...

Before i started getting more into the eGo community the server was the best there was, nothing matched it.
    I'd go as far as saying the most popular dust2 server there is that talks English.

However, after becoming a dedicated supporter within weeks yous changed everything.
    For the worse, you's have turned this great server into absolute trash,
    the only thing i can think of is maybe you's got kids in who like this type of crap
    but i think i speak for alot of the players when i say we really do not like the following:

The fact you can kill a player and the same player can kill you in the same round, how you ask? BECAUSE HIS TEAM MATE BRUNG HIM BACK FROM THE ****ING DEAD
    ON ****ING COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE ????????????????

Next , you hit your console button check the damage of the person you hit and pass it on to your team before you know it they have MORE HP!!!

THESE PLUGINS HAVE ABSOLUTELY ****ED OUR GAME PLAY. I HAVEN'T PLAYED THE SERVER FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I CANT STAND THEM!
    The constant flooding in chat EVERY round off these shitty plugins that no one really likes

PLEASE JUST GET RID OF THEM!

THANK YOU

MR CHRIS
    Likes AdvisorSimon liked this post

Moved to suggestions forum.
    Andrew
    Member Services' Senior Manager
    Steam | Twitter | Tumblr | Information | Discord: Andrew#2659 | Hisssssssss

Other miscellaneous roles:
    EdgeGamers, Resident Snake Enthusiast
    Los Santos County Police Department, Sergeant of Internal Affairs, IT Guy, Aviation Supervisor

@mRChris

Revive was removed from the server 4 days ago after hearing feedback about it. I think you need to understand that everything added to any of our servers is just to see how it is received by the population, and nothing is ever going to be permanent. This was the first new thing added to dust2 in a very long time, so we were giving it at least two days from the original time it was added to get people's feedback. People felt that it was too unbalanced for the CT's and we agree with that, which is why it was removed. As for getting HP for each kill, the feedback we've received is that it's too much HP. We're going to look into reducing the amount of HP you receive as we do want players to feel at least a little bit of a reward for getting headshots, but not make it seem like you are playing anything other than just default dust2.

just give us the old server man dont fix somit that aint broken youll only brake it! it was original it was popular, and like the old days the people supporting the server got the odd perks, i aint been on the server for a while i forgot all about it til the email from paypal
    Likes AdvisorSimon liked this post

We'll continue to look at the feedback of having the Kill Bonus on the server after the amount of HP received has been reduced. If it's still something that you really think should not be on the server, feel free to make a new suggestion~

~Closed