User Tag List

Default [GTA] More stuff? What the heck!? oh... it's not for DS.

Yeah that's right, back at it again with things to advertise publicly because it's mildly important and people might not understand at first.

So first:

There's a new scoreboard, that's the gist of it. But there's some important things about the scoreboard you should know!

ignore the clipping on the logo image that's fixed, this is just an image from before I fixed it.
    A. You're automatically tagged on it if you're a valid MAUL user and are an 'e' or higher.
    B. Leadership (Probably only GTA Leadership) will eventually be denoted, it's not a hard add but I'd like to avoid touching it as is.
    C. You have a fancy rank icon by your name, this denotes who you are rank wise. It also makes it easier to see if there's a fake boy on the servers wearing those shiny tags.
    D. If you haven't logged into the forums the past two weeks, I don't know how you're reading this but you should do so because you won't be active in MAUL otherwise. You can see this up there with your boy Mazzex.
    E. Soon, Badge Numbers will appear on the scoreboard, I just need to actually test it because I power wrote all the code for it in like 20 minutes before bed.
    F. The only way now to see a 'REAL' steam name, which will also eventually be switched over to auto tags, is down arrow, so use this for your badge numbers until then.
    G. The website link is also, now in the scoreboard... because before it wasn't for some reason, I'm not sure if I'm going to add TS, but I might.
    H. If you're not a valid user in MAUL, or the person on the board isn't, their steam name will display instead.
    I. You will not be auto-tagged until you load your character as that's when your MAUL data is loaded into the cache, please do not panic if someone doesn't have tags immediately. Actually don't panic in general, it's bad for your health.
    J. Oh and the scoreboard is now eGO blue instead of that ugly purple it used to be, very ugly, very bad, very uncool, kanye.
    K. Remember to send half of your love to @Mudgett for sitting up with me for 4 hours continuously reconnecting to fix a pesky bug!
    Thanks Community ManagementSummer, SupporterCallum4Eternity thanked for this post
    Likes Cryptic Strolski, Damon liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by TomSL View Post
    Yeah that's right, back at it again with things to advertise publicly because it's mildly important and people might not understand at first.

So first:

There's a new scoreboard, that's the gist of it. But there's some important things about the scoreboard you should know!

ignore the clipping on the logo image that's fixed, this is just an image from before I fixed it.
    A. You're automatically tagged on it if you're a valid MAUL user and are an 'e' or higher.
    B. Leadership (Probably only GTA Leadership) will eventually be denoted, it's not a hard add but I'd like to avoid touching it as is.
    C. You have a fancy rank icon by your name, this denotes who you are rank wise. It also makes it easier to see if there's a fake boy on the servers wearing those shiny tags.
    D. If you haven't logged into the forums the past two weeks, I don't know how you're reading this but you should do so because you won't be active in MAUL otherwise. You can see this up there with your boy Mazzex.
    E. Soon, Badge Numbers will appear on the scoreboard, I just need to actually test it because I power wrote all the code for it in like 20 minutes before bed.
    F. The only way now to see a 'REAL' steam name, which will also eventually be switched over to auto tags, is down arrow, so use this for your badge numbers until then.
    G. The website link is also, now in the scoreboard... because before it wasn't for some reason, I'm not sure if I'm going to add TS, but I might.
    H. If you're not a valid user in MAUL, or the person on the board isn't, their steam name will display instead.
    I. You will not be auto-tagged until you load your character as that's when your MAUL data is loaded into the cache, please do not panic if someone doesn't have tags immediately. Actually don't panic in general, it's bad for your health.
    J. Oh and the scoreboard is now eGO blue instead of that ugly purple it used to be, very ugly, very bad, very uncool, kanye.
    K. Remember to send half of your love to @Mudgett for sitting up with me for 4 hours continuously reconnecting to fix a pesky bug!
    Thank god I didn't volunteer to test this

It was actually fun. Especially when I just drifted legion square over and over waiting for him to write code.

Finally don't have to put the tags in my name, Tom you're godsend I swear
    Thanks TomSL thanked for this post

heidi is cute
    [SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    Yes he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudgett View Post
    It was actually fun. Especially when I just drifted legion square over and over waiting for him to write code.
    gotta practice that fleeing from the police when you're not on duty committing traffic violations :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    I also agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by Mudgett View Post
    o7