User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

I love the idea but as many have stated it sounds like something that wouldn't work out too well with a full server.

What thorgot and Drewerth said, although I’d love to see it added, it’s not really possible with the amount of players we have on average, which is around 32 (if I had to guess). IF this was to be added then I could only see being playable if it was only enabled when there are 16 or less prisoners. Guards wouldn’t be able to play and with all of these restrictions, that’s still pushing it. Special days are around 4 minutes, now when have you ever seen a game of mafia take 4 minutes? When me and Spare did this, we had everyone choose between a mafia day or a regular day, this allowed us 8 minutes to play and we still didn’t finish the game! The time put into making this a special day would not be worth it, sorry. Good idea nonetheless, I want to see more fun ideas like these.

TL:DR; Practically impossible with the amount of players we have on average, limit special day to 16 (or less) prisoners, still almost impossible with only 4 minutes the special days give. In the end it’s not worth the time and effort.
    Last edited by purducken; 11-08-2019 at 03:11 PM.

just go play ttt smh
    Likes starraptor2000 liked this post
    Dislikes Hedgehog1 disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    just go play ttt smh
    Toxic. Luv u tho bb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They Call Me Divinity

I agree with y’all. This belongs as just a late night fun option, I think that maybe at most including an easier form of chat? Since if an eG or above would be on, theyd be able to see others texts in chat, like last night when @ringo got on.

They Call Me Divinity

But what would happen with the round? Does everybody just roam around and it's a freeday?
    #FreeDxwn

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    But what would happen with the round? Does everybody just roam around and it's a freeday?
    So its like clue. eG or higher picks a murderer via pms, and he responds in admin chat with who he wants to kill. Think lights turn off (afk freeze look down), they turn back on (freeday in a specific area) and someones dead, so then you vote on who you think the murderer is(line up on the line and call out the murderers name). Warden kills the most voted for guy, then declares if he was the murderer or not. If the murderer doesnt die, the game continues, if he does, it goes back to a regular/freeday.

They Call Me Divinity

Yea with the amount of people on jb, a murder SD or something like that would be better.

Seems very interesting
    WHO?

Sorry for the late reply. I agree, with a lot of people the rounds will last a long time. Maybe a better idea would be to have a player requirement such as max 16 people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast