User Tag List

Default Do something nice

So this doesn’t have anything to do with gaming at all but whatever.

So I would just like to encourage everyone if they have the money to spare or whatever and if they have some sort of orphanage/child care center to do what they can and maybe donate a present of some sort and/or cash for the cause for the season coming up aka Christmas and Thanksgiving.

I know personally that I’ll be donated a good chunk of cash to a local orphanage in my city and would encourage people to do the same.

Thanks for your time.
    Ere~
    Last edited by Ere; 11-03-2019 at 04:17 PM.
    Thanks heidi, Advisorpeloc, SupporterBeastTheNinja thanked for this post

It's good to spread awareness for these types of things. I know personally, that my family makes some pretty generous donations yearly to The Salvation Army. Every time we do small deeds to help one another, it can go a long way. <3

I believe people think too much of money in regards to "it's the only way we can help". Even if you can donate a couple of canned foods or such to your local shelter, anything helps. Christmas is the holiday of giving, even if it's not a drastic amount, you're still changing someones life for the better, somewhere out there. EVERYTHING HELPS!
    Likes SupporterEre, Hello? liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by not webby View Post
    I believe people think too much of money in regards to "it's the only way we can help". Even if you can donate a couple of canned foods or such to your local shelter, anything helps. Christmas is the holiday of giving, even if it's not a drastic amount, you're still changing someones life for the better, somewhere out there. EVERYTHING HELPS!
    Yea man, I usually give about 2.5k to the local orphanage so they can get presents and food and such for at least a little while.
    Likes Jon Snow, Ygritte Snow liked this post

We got our canned foods, fresh garden foods, clothes, toys, and everything else ready!
    It's that time of year to help others.

Great awareness and post, Ere.
    Proud of you.
    Likes SupporterEre, Ygritte Snow liked this post

I paid for the person behind me this morning at timmies, and seeing this post now i think its funny
    MS AT+ Media support.
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Also, to address the donations you do @Ere, I would like to say thank you, since those donations are really helpful to social welfare program, and organizations like that.
    Likes SupporterEre liked this post

MS AT+ Media support.
    Dryden#0001 /id/elsewhere

Every year I donate 300 dollars to a charity program called "Knæk Cancer" or in english "Break Cancer". The program is gathering money for 6 hours straight and broadcasted live in the television. Around 2 to 2 ½ million people tune in for this every year to donate what ever they can so we can find a cure against cancer. I donate because my mother had cancer, but now she have cancer again. Usually the Danish Community donates around 14.85 million Dollars towards breaking Cancer. Its not much but its something.

this is so cool that you are spreading awareness, this is my favorite charity to donate to https://secure.feedingamerica.org/si...hoCdSkQAvD_BwE

it's pretty cool if you would like to change something up this holiday and try a new charity

I dont do these types since i believe we dont do it here in Denmark (Danish people yell at me if its not true) but if i knew it we did it here in my country i would do it too, for i think its really sad for orphanage childrens and to people who really have it really hard homeless people aswell, and @Ere if i could i would give you a big award for taking your time to give these donates to these children to get them a better life (idk if heart of eGO) is that award but yeah hope you know what i mean

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja