User Tag List

View Poll Results: When do you think it is appropriate to put up a Christmas tree?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • October

10 4.63%
  • November

55 25.46%
  • December

113 52.31%
  • I just leave my tree up all year round

16 7.41%
  • No idea...

7 3.24%
  • Other (Please explain)

15 6.94%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdogs View Post
    For myself and my family, we always put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving. We got up to a place called Apple Hill and get one there.
    ayyy isnt that in Cali? I see you D:

Also, anytime after Thanksgiving seems fine. Usually I just eat the tree for XMas Dinner.
    Last edited by Divinity; 11-08-2019 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Because I'm cool like that

They Call Me Divinity

If you put a tree before blackfriday/Dec somethings wrong with you..
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity

For everyone that waits until after Thanksgiving, I have a question. When October starts, you put up cobwebs, pumpkins that you brutally murdered, and whatever else for Halloween. You refuse to put up a Christmas tree until after Thanksgiving because skipping a holiday would be messed up (even though the reasoning for the holiday is slightly gruesome). What do you put up during Thanksgiving? You let your turkey run wild in the yard or start hanging corn off your porch or something?

I want my house to look as different as possible in this later half of the year, but short of putting up things that finally prove I'm at least a little bit Native American (which would look racist since I'm very pale) I put up Christmas stuff immediately after Halloween because my mom didn't raise no Halloweenie.
    Thanks AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bolton View Post
    For everyone that waits until after Thanksgiving, I have a question. When October starts, you put up cobwebs, pumpkins that you brutally murdered, and whatever else for Halloween. You refuse to put up a Christmas tree until after Thanksgiving because skipping a holiday would be messed up (even though the reasoning for the holiday is slightly gruesome). What do you put up during Thanksgiving? You let your turkey run wild in the yard or start hanging corn off your porch or something?

I want my house to look as different as possible in this later half of the year, but short of putting up things that finally prove I'm at least a little bit Native American (which would look racist since I'm very pale) I put up Christmas stuff immediately after Halloween because my mom didn't raise no Halloweenie.
    As I said, I never put up christmas stuff

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4