User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11

    Default

    +1
    I miss HnS
    Shalom, Member Services Event Coordinator and Social Media in Media Team

    Social Media:
    Discord: Shalom#0317 | Steam | Twitter | Instagram | Twitch


  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDZ ZioNeX View Post
    -1

    If it's like the old HNS where the T's don't actually hide and its just another day to freely kill CTS I say no. It's a waste of a round.

    But I do like powers idea of giving them a pistol later on in the round like at 2 minutes remaining.
    We can make it where the Ts can have 1 hp and wont be able to pick up guns and that the CTs will have 500 hp with knives only


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post
     

  3. #13

    Default

    PLEASE ADD HNS back it was such a fun special day man my favorite and one and the chamber!

  4. #14

    Default

    The problem with blocking picking up weapons was an issue we encountered during the development of CS: Murder for pG.

    The event fires WHILE a player is standing over a weapon, and there's a big issue with blocking the event when a metric ass load of players are standing over weapons at given times, it lagged the server out a lot on CS Murder when multiple people would stand over the gun (ie: the gun guy who just fired it and the murderer)

    I think it works for zombie day because there's only a maximum of 26 possible CT's but I don't know how it would work on so many T's at a given time.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post

    Suggestions:
    - If 1 minute remains without LR being achieved beacons are activated for both CT's and Prisoners.
    doesnt this defeat the purpose of hiding and making it to the end
    Likes TomSL, Jacko liked this post
     

  6. #16

    Default

    I would like to see Hide and Seek. I think it would be fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by obsidian View Post
    doesnt this defeat the purpose of hiding and making it to the end
    I feel like it does. I think the intended purpose of a beacon would be to move things along, but that runs counter to the goal of remaining hidden. I'd suggest closer to time, such as 30 seconds or less, but then it would be less effective at its intended purpose. If at all, I'd suggest less time, but that's a whole other question than the day itself being implemented. I really don't know if beacons would be valuable time-saving elements of this day.
    Likes Jacko liked this post
     

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    First of all +1! HnS is hands down one of the funniest game modes ever.



    Maybe make:

    Classic HnS (Classic Hide and seek where Ts dont get anything)
    Seek or Die (As Power said give the Ts a pistol once the timer hits 3 or 2 min)
    Tables have Turned (CTs hide and Ts will go seek the CTs! This could be done so cells automaticly open at the start of ThT and all Ts will be frozen for 30sec to 45 sec. After that the Ts can freely move around and kill CTs (CTs cannot kill back until last CT is activated))
    Can we not modify the game? Can we just keep it like it was. The normal hns was good, there's no need to modify it. If we add modes it's going to become bad, it's going to become like the current freeday. Theres like 5 modes and only one will be picked, auto bhop, which is still boring as hell.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Can we not modify the game? Can we just keep it like it was. The normal hns was good, there's no need to modify it. If we add modes it's going to become bad, it's going to become like the current freeday. Theres like 5 modes and only one will be picked, auto bhop, which is still boring as hell.
    Tbh i dont see a problem with having variations to Hide and Seek. Right now you just have to go hide and wait to be found with no real purpose. That in it self alouds for some fun moments of blind cts walking right past you, However personally i really liked Powers Idea of giving Ts a pistol at 2 min left or make other game modes for Hide and Seek.
    Besides! If Classic Hide and Seek is so much better than the other gamemodes. Then there is no reason to fear the other gamemodes being picked? Eventually it would just become the new Bunny Hop Freeday. But i would love to see the variations in play and see how they worked out.
    This is just my opinion to this and it may very well be different from yours

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    Tbh i dont see a problem with having variations to Hide and Seek. Right now you just have to go hide and wait to be found with no real purpose. That in it self alouds for some fun moments of blind cts walking right past you, However personally i really liked Powers Idea of giving Ts a pistol at 2 min left or make other game modes for Hide and Seek.
    Besides! If Classic Hide and Seek is so much better than the other gamemodes. Then there is no reason to fear the other gamemodes being picked? Eventually it would just become the new Bunny Hop Freeday. But i would love to see the variations in play and see how they worked out.
    This is just my opinion to this and it may very well be different from yours
    HnS was never always about hiding as T's, hns was fun because you would try to race for guns and then try and kill the ct's with them. There were people who did hide, with really good hiding spots, but there was a bunch of people who just rebeled, and ct's had to find ways to kill them. For example on clouds, you would have to race to get the scout in surf or in climb and then go back to the one way in main cells, that's what I did atleast.

    With the pistols thing it would be pointless because by that time T's usually get a gun, either from a T or CT dying, thats if the time will be like it used to be, 9:00 min for a usual round. If it's going to go down to 5 min or 4 min then it's going to be hard for CT's. Keep in mind a lot of the CT's die at the start and then later on if you have 4 ct's vs like 30 it's hard if they have pistols, if they don't it can be hard enough but your able to pull it off. Also the last ct should happen.
    Last edited by Corrupted; 11-06-2019 at 07:17 AM.
    Likes Hotshot liked this post
     

  10. #20

    Default

    +1, HnS is a great sd and I'd love to have an easy way to start one up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •